This page contains a list of user images about T3i which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse T3i news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Type||Digital single-lens reflex camera|
|Sensor||CMOS APS-C 22.3 × 14.9 mm (1.6x conversion factor)|
|Maximum resolution||5,184×3,456 (18.0 effective megapixels)|
|Lens||Canon EF lens mount, Canon EF-S lens mount|
|Flash||E-TTL II automatic built-in pop-up|
|Shutter speed range||1/4000 to 30 sec and bulb, 1/200 s X-sync|
|Exposure metering||Full aperture TTL, 63-zone SPC|
|Exposure modes||Full Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, No Flash, Program AE, Shutter-priority, Aperture-priority, Manual, Auto Depth-of-field, Movie|
|Metering modes||Evaluative, Spot (4% at center), Partial (9% at center), Center-weighted average|
|Focus areas||9 AF points, (f/5.6 cross type at centre, extra sensitivity at f/2.8)|
|Focus modes||AI Focus, One-Shot, AI Servo, Live View|
|Continuous shooting||3.7 frame/s for 34 JPEG or 6 RAW frames|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level pentamirror SLR, 95% coverage, 0.85× magnification, and electronic (Live View)|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800)|
|Custom WB||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Flash, Custom|
|WB bracketing||+/- 3 stops for 3 frames|
|Rear LCD monitor||3 in 3:2 color TFT LCD, 1,040,000 dots|
|Storage||Secure Digital Card
Secure Digital High Capacity
Secure Digital Extended Capacity
|Battery||LP-E8 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery|
|Dimensions||133.1 mm × 99.5 mm × 79.7 mm|
|Weight||560 g (20 oz) (including battery and card)|
|Optional battery packs||BG-E8 grip|
The Canon EOS 600D is an 18.0 megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera, released by Canon on 7 February 2011. It is known as the EOS Kiss X5 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T3i in the Americas. The 600D is the second Canon EOS camera with an articulating LCD screen and supersedes the 550D, although the earlier model was not discontinued until June 2012, when the successor of the 600D, the 650D, was announced.
Feature list 
- 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 24/25/30 frame/s
- HD 720p and 640×480 video recording at 50/60 frame/s
- 3–10× Digital Zoom in video recording (available only in 1080p).
- One reviewer concluded that this feature takes a 1920×1080 crop from the middle of the sensor frame for the "3×" zoom, but was unable to confirm this with Canon.
- DIGIC 4 image processor
- 14-bit analog to digital signal conversion
- 3.0-inch (76 mm) Vari-angle 3:2 aspect ratio LCD articulating screen.
- Live view mode
- Built in flash with Speedlite wireless multi-flash support
- 9 point AF with centre cross-type sensor sensitive at f/2.8
- Four metering modes, using 63 zones: spot, partial, center-weighted average, and evaluative metering.
- Highlight tone priority
- EOS integrated cleaning system
- sRGB and Adobe RGB colour spaces
- ISO 100–6,400 expandable to 12,800
- Continuous drive up to 3.7 frame/s (34 images (JPEG), 6 images (RAW))
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory card file storage
- RAW and large JPEG simultaneous recording
- Eye-Fi support
- USB 2.0, HDMI interface
- LP-E8 battery
As with many DSLRs and unlike the SLT cameras, the 600D does not have continuous auto-focus while filming video; to keep a moving subject in focus the user must either trigger the auto-focus, as when shooting stills, or track the subject's motion manually.
See also 
- Canon EF lens mount
- Canon EF-S lens mount, a subset of the EF mount designed for cameras with APS-C sensors such as the 600D
- Comparison of Canon EOS digital cameras
- "Canon Rebel T3i / EOS 600D announced and previewed". Digital Photography Review. 7 February 2011. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Laing, Gordon (April 2011). "Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i Movie Mode". CameraLabs.com. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Laing, Gordon (April 2011). "Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i design and controls". CameraLabs.com. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- Media related to Canon EOS 600D at Wikimedia Commons
- Canon 600D Product Page at Canon USA
- Objective Canon T3i Review
|Canon EOS Digital SLR timeline (comparison)|
Specialty models: C - Cinema EOS | a - Astrophotography
Naming of Entry Level models: Rebel - Americas | Kiss - Japan