This page contains a list of user images about Shift which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Shift news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
A couple of friends step up their hat game.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Look up Shift, shift, or shifting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shift generally means to change (position).
Shift may refer to:
- Gear shift, to change gears in a car
- Shift work, an employment practice
- Shift (weapon), an improvised knife used as a weapon
- Shift (clothing), a simple kind of undergarment
- Shift (ice hockey), a group of players in ice hockey
Arts and entertainment 
- Shift (music), a change of level in music
- Shift (string technique), a movement of the fingers of the left hand from one position to another on the same string
- Shift (magazine), a former Canadian technology and culture magazine
- Shift the Ape, a character in The Chronicles of Narnia novel series
- The Shift (song), a 'Beach Boys' song off their 1962 "Surfin' Safari" album
- Shift (sculpture), an outdoor sculpture by American artist Richard Serra created in 1970-72 and located in King City, Ontario, Canada
- Shift (album), a 2004 album by a Swedish Grindcore band Nasum
- Shift (game), a 2008 online video game series developed and presented by Armor Games
- Need for Speed: Shift, a 2009 racing video game
- The Shift (film), a 2010 short film from London, England
- Shift 2: Unleashed, the 2011 sequel to the aforementioned video game
Mathematics and computing 
- Shift key, a key on a computer keyboard
- Bit shift, a bitwise operator in computing
- Shift operator, a linear operator in mathematics
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Shift"
- Redshift (disambiguation), happens when light seen coming from an object that is moving away is proportionally increased in wavelength, or shifted to the red end of the spectrum
- Vowel shift, a change in the pronunciation of vowel sounds
- Paradigm shift, a change in basic assumptions within the ruling theory of science
- Tax shift, a fiscal policy
- Baseball positioning, where "shift" is a strategic alteration in defenders' normal fielding locations
- Shapeshifting, a common theme in mythology, folklore, and fairy tales
- SHiFT Conference, a european event around four areas: Social and Human Ideas for Technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.