This page contains a list of user images about Evan which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Evan news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Rihanna performing Unfaithful. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on Feb. 15, 2012. http://vevo.com/certified http://youtu...
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Buy the track here: http://atlr.ec/TZ8yBf Directed by Tony T. Datis.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
|Pronunciation||Welsh pronunciation: [ˈɛvan]; English pronunciation: //|
|Gender||Male (rarely female)|
|Meaning||"God Is Gracious" or "Young Warrior"|
|Related names||Ian, Ivan, Ifan, John|
|Look up Evan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evan is a Welsh masculine given name derived from "lefen", a Welsh form for the name John. In other languages it could be compared to "Ivan", "Ian", and "Juan"; the name John is derived from the ancient Hebrew name יְהֹוחָנָן Yəhôḥānān, which means "YHWH Is Gracious". Evan is also a Celtic name meaning "Young Warrior". It can also be the shortened version of the Greek name Evangelos. The name is also occasionally given to girls, as with actress Evan Rachel Wood. Other female versions of the name include Evanna and Eva. The surname version of the name often used is Evans. In Hebrew, Evan means "rock".
The popularity of the name Evan in the United States has risen steadily over the past fifty years, from the 440th-ranked name in 1957 to the 38th-ranked name in 2008.
|Evan's popularity from 1997–2008|
|Source: Social Security Administration.|
Notable people with the given name Evan 
See also: All pages beginning with "Evan"
- Evan Alexander, American politician
- Evan Bayh, former Governor of Indiana and United States Senator from Indiana
- Evan Bourne, ring name of American professional wrestler Matthew Joseph Korklan
- Evan Chambers, American musician
- Evan Cooper, former professional American football player
- Evan Dando, American musician
- Evan Dara, American novelist
- Evan Davis, British economist and journalist
- Evan Dobelle, American educator
- Evan Dunham, American mixed martial artist
- Evan Eschmeyer, former American professional basketball player
- Evan Forde, American oceanographer
- Evan G. Galbraith, former United States Ambassador to France
- Evan Glodell, American feature film director, producer, writer, and actor
- Evan Gray, former New Zealand cricketer
- Evan Harris, British politician
- Evan Howell, American politician and soldier
- Evan Kaufmann, ice hockey player
- Evan Kim, American actor
- Evan Longoria, American professional baseball player
- Evan Lysacek, American figure skater
- Evan Price, Welsh politician
- Evan Pugh, First President of Penn State University
- Evan Roberts, Welsh revivalist
- Evan Roberts, American radio personality
- Evan Tanner, American mixed martial artist
- Evan Lorimer Thomas, Welsh clergyman
- Evan Thomas, American journalist and author
- Evan Turner, American professional basketball player
- Evan Rachel Wood, American actress
- Evan Royster, American professional football player
- Evan Stewart, Zimbabwean Olympic diver
- Evan Williams, American singer
- Evan Wright, American writer
- Evan Yo, Taiwanese pop singer
Popular culture references to the name Evan 
- Evan Almighty, a mainstream movie released on June 22, 2007 as a sequel to the popular Bruce Almighty.
See also 
|This given name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|