This page contains a list of user images about Awesomenauts Game which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Awesomenauts Game news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Awesomenauts Game Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
||This article is incomplete. (March 2013)|
|This article may contain material discouraged by the guidelines for video game subjects. (March 2013)|
|Release date(s)||May 2, 2012 (PSN/XBLA)
August 1, 2012 (PC)
December 7, 2012 (OSX)
|Genre(s)||Multiplayer online battle arena|
|Media/distribution||Download (PlayStation Network, Steam, Xbox Live Arcade)|
Awesomenauts is a 2D multiplayer online battle arena video game by Ronimo Games, which was announced on 18 May 2011. It was released in May 2012 for Xbox Live Arcade and the PlayStation Network and August 1, 2012 for PC via Steam.
In the year 3587, war blasts across the galaxy. The war is between the reds and blues. Each side hires teams of paid mercenaries. One of the teams is the titular Awesomenauts, controlled by the player.
The game currently offers 13 characters on the PC version and 8 characters on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
|Vinnie & Spike||Assassin||Yes|
|PC Gamer (UK)||8.0/10|
- "dtp Entertainment and Ronimo Games Announce 'Awesomenauts' for XBLA and PSN - IGN". M.ign.com. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- "Press Releases - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Awesomenauts are GO!". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- "Ronimo Games". Awesomenauts. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- "Awesomenauts review - Edge Magazine". Edge-online.com. 2012-05-01. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- Parkin, Simon (2012-05-01). "Awesomenauts Review". Eurogamer. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- "A MOBA For The Rest of Us - Awesomenauts - Xbox 360". www.GameInformer.com. 2012-05-18. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- Light, Austin (2012-05-11). "Awesomenauts Review - GameSpot.com". M.gamespot.com. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- Dyer, Mitch. "Awesomenauts Review - It's Dangerous to Go Alone".
- Lees, Matt. "Awesomenauts Review".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Awesomenauts|
|This action game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|