This page contains a list of user images about The Killers Runaways which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse The Killers Runaways news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
The Killers Runaways Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
|Single by The Killers|
|from the album Battle Born|
|Released||July 17, 2012 (US)
September 9, 2012 (UK)
|Format||CD single, digital download|
|Genre||Heartland rock, New Wave|
|Writer(s)||Brandon Flowers (Lyrics), The Killers (Music)|
|Producer||Steve Lillywhite, Brendan O'Brien, Damian Taylor, The Killers|
|The Killers singles chronology|
On July 2, 2012, the band released artwork for the track. On July 10, it received its first radio play on Radio 104.5 and KROQ in the United States and on BBC Radio 1 in the United Kingdom. On July 17, 2012 it was released on iTunes, debuting in the US Alternative top twenty songs at #17.
In the United Kingdom, "Runaways" was released on September 9, 2012.
Critical reception 
The song has received positive reviews from music critics. Jon Dolan from Rolling Stone gave the song three stars saying "The first single from the first Killers album in four years is an Eighties-rock fever dream that's crazily big, even by their grandiose standards: a Vesuvian gusher of Springsteen mythos, Toto-Journey power hooks and singer Brandon Flowers’ unmistakable commitment to unmistakable commitment."
Nicky Barrison from NME acclaimed the song, describing it like a grand return, adding "Four years after Day & Age saw them dip their toe into dancier waters, The Killers make their grand return with the Killersiest comeback single you could ever hope to hear. If Day & Age was a stylistic reaction to the unjust critical kicking their second record took, then 'Runaways' is the sound of the band re-embracing their inner Springsteen". Nolan Feening from Entertainment Weekly was receptive to "Runaways", commenting that the song "starts off gently with some bare-bones piano chords and not a whole lot else, but it gains momentum faster than you can remember the lyrics to 'Mr. Brightside'. Four minutes later, you've got a galloping desert rocker good enough to roll with the best of the Vegas quartet's catalog". Mark Richards from Stereoboard.com was enthusiastic about the tune and commented "'Runaways' is a great alternative summer song that will no doubt be buried in air play by the likes of Will Smith's 80s classic".
Nick Bassett from The Re-View praised "the beauty of its heartfelt, retrospective lyrics and rousing stadium chorus [which] stir that feeling of nostalgia that everyone can relate to."
Readers of Rolling Stone chose "Runaways" as the best song of the summer in Readers' Poll: The Top Best Songs of Summer 2012. It was the #1 most downloaded song for South Africa in 2012.
Music video 
The music video for the song, directed by Warren Fu, premiered on July 26, 2012. The clip starts with Flowers performing the song with a starry sky on the background. He is later joined by the remaining members of the band, and several backdrops are shown, including The Killers' hometown, Las Vegas.
Chart performance 
On July 17, 2012 it was released on iTunes in the United States, debuting in the US Alternative top twenty songs at number 17, and climbing to number 7.
In the United Kingdom, "Runaways" was released on September 9, and entered the UK Singles Chart at number 18, and remained in the top 20 the following week. This makes "Runaways" The Killers' 10th UK top 20 single.
Charts and certifications 
|Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)||3|
|Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia)||19|
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||37|
|Canada (Alternative Rock)||6|
|Chile (Chile Singles Chart)||23|
|Croatia (Airplay Radio Chart)||9|
|Germany (Media Control AG)||44|
|Japan (Japan Hot 100)||37|
|Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)||34|
|Netherlands (Mega Single Top 100)||64|
|Mexico Airplay (Billboard International)||43|
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||13|
|South Korea (Gaon International Chart)||83|
|Switzerland Airplay (Schweizer Hitparade)||28|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||18|
|US Billboard Hot 100||78|
|US Rock Songs (Billboard)||13|
|US Alternative Songs (Billboard)||7|
Release history 
|United States||July 10, 2012||Airplay||Island Records|
|United Kingdom||Mercury Records|
|Italy||July 13, 2012||Airplay||Island Records|
|United States||July 17, 2012||Digital download|
|United Kingdom||September 7, 2012||Digital download||Mercury Records|
- "The Killers unveil artwork for new single 'Runaways'". NME. 2 July 2012. Retrieved 4 July 2012.
- "'Runaways' new single from Battle Born is premiering 7.10". Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "Music Chart Analysis, Artist Spotlights, Music Insider, Chart Beat & News". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- "NME Track Reviews - The Killers - 'Runaways'". Nme.Com. 2012-07-10. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- Bierly, Mandi. "The Killers premiere "Runaways" | The Music Mix | EW.com". Music-mix.ew.com. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- "The Killers - Runaways (Single Review) - Stereoboard UK". Stereoboard.com. 2012-07-10. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- "New Music Video: The Killers -Runaways".
- Alex Young (July 26, 2012). "Video: The Killers – Runaways". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved September 16, 2012.
- Jason Lipshutz (July 26, 2012). "Watch The Killers Be Epic in Their Runaways Music Video". Billboard. Retrieved September 16, 2012.
- "Q Awards 2012 Nominations Announced". MTV. September 6, 2012. Retrieved September 16, 2012.
- "The ARIA Report - Week Commencing ~ 30 July 2012 ~ Issue #1170". Australian Recording Industry Association / Pandora.nla.gov.au. Retrieved September 20, 2012.
- "Ultratop.be – The Killers – Runaways" (in Dutch). Ultratip. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch.
- "Ultratop.be – The Killers – Runaways" (in French). Ultratip. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch.
- "The Killers Album & Song Chart History" Canadian Hot 100 for The Killers. Prometheus Global Media.
- "Canada: Alternative Rock". America's Music Charts. Archived from the original on August 30, 2012. Retrieved September 4, 2012.
- "ARC, Issue Date: September 3rd 2012" (XLS). HRT. Retrieved September 16, 2012.
- "The Killers - Runaways". Charts.de. Media Control.
- "Chart Track". Irish Singles Chart. Irish Recorded Music Association.
- "Chart Search Results - Japan Hot 100 Singles 2012-10-06". Billboard.biz. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- "Nederlandse Top 40 – The Killers search results" (in Dutch) Dutch Top 40. Stichting Nederlandse Top 40.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – The Killers – Runaways" (in Dutch). Mega Single Top 100. Hung Medien / hitparade.ch.
- "Mexico Airplay - Issue Date: 2012-08-11". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Archived from the original on August 3, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- "Archive Chart". Scottish Singles Top 40. Official Charts Company.
- "Search: Gaon International Download Chart – Issue date: 2012.07.15 – 2012.07.21". Gaon Chart. Archived from the original on 25 October 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- "Schweizer Airplay Chart - Week 41, 2012" (in German). Hitparade.ch / Hung Medien. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Spanishcharts.com – The Killers – Runaways" Canciones Top 50. Hung Medien.
- "Archive Chart" UK Singles Chart. Official Charts Company.
- "The Killers Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for The Killers. Prometheus Global Media.
- "The Killers Album & Song Chart History". Rock Songs for The Killers. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- "The Killers Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Alternative Songs for The Killers. Prometheus Global Media.
- Emily Zemler (July 22, 2012). "The Killers' Flowers: 'Runaways' Is 'A Great Starting Point' for Album". Billboard.com. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Runaways è il nuovo singolo dei Killers, disponibile in download digitale dal 17 luglio" (in Italian). Ondarock.it. July 14, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Runaways: The Killers - MP3 Download". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved August 12, 2012.