This page contains a list of user images about T SMTOWN which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse T SMTOWN news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
T SMTOWN Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|SMTown Live World Tour III|
Promotion poster for SMTown Live World Tour III in Los Angeles
|World tour by SM Town|
|Location||Asia, North America|
|Start date||20 May 2012|
|Shows||1 in United States
1 in Taiwan
2 in Japan
1 in South Korea
1 in Indonesia
1 in Thailand
1 in Singapore
8 in total
|SM Town tour chronology|
SMTown Live World Tour III is the 2012 world-wide live concert tour by SM Town. The tour commenced with one show in Anaheim, California on May 20, 2012 and will continue on in Hsinchiu, Tokyo, Seoul and Jakarta. Then it will be followed by Singapore and Bangkok. The opening video during May 20 concert in Anaheim also hinted possible future dates in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
SM Town is the name for the artists under Korean record label SM Entertainment. Each year the company organizes their artists to come together and perform on a four to six hours long concert that tours around the world. The concert takes approximately 96 hours to set up, with equipment coming from multiple countries across Asia including South Korea, Taiwan, US, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. The show's total production value is estimated at USD$5 million, with half being spent on pyrotechnics and staging alone.
The LA concert on 20 May 2012 was attended by Korean American actress Arden Cho, music producer Quincy Jones, who also attended the after party, and other music producers and composers, namely The Underdogs, who produced Beyoncé Knowles's "Listen" and Chris Brown's "Turn up the Music". It was played to an audience of 12,000.
The concert in Taiwan was played to an audience of 30,000 and lasted for more than four hours with over 50 songs by BoA, Kangta, TVXQ, Super Junior, f(x), Girls' Generation, SHINee, Zhang Li Yin, EXO; and sub-groups Super Junior-M and TaeTiSeo. The artists were greeted by over 1,000 fans when they flew into Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport on the Friday prior to the concert. The two concerts held at the Tokyo Dome in August attracted an audience of over 100,000 people and the demand outstrip supply by six-to-one. The Tokyo Dome dates will be broadcast in Japan via Fuji TV.
The concert at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta, Indonesia attracted over 50,000 people, becoming the largest concert ever to be played at the stadium. The artists were greeted by over 3,500 fans when they arrived in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport on 21 September 2012, one day before the concert. Super Junior leader Leeteuk was unable to perform during the concert due to exhaustion and enteritis, for which he made an apology the following day via his Twitter account. Sulli of f(x) and Minho of SHINee were not at the Seoul Concert as they were filming for their drama, 'To the Beautiful you'.
John Seabrook, a journalist from The New Yorker who attended the concert in Anaheim, California, wrote: "Occasionally, the concert seemed like a giant pep rally. But at its best it elicited primal pop emotions that only a few of the greatest pop artists—the Beach Boys, the early Beatles, Phil Spector’s girl groups—can evoke: the feeling of pure love."
Set list 
Tour dates 
|May 20, 2012||Anaheim||United States||Honda Center|
|June 9, 2012||Hsinchu||Taiwan||Hsinchu County Stadium|
|August 4, 2012||Tokyo||Japan||Tokyo Dome|
|August 5, 2012|
|August 18, 2012||Seoul||South Korea||Seoul Olympic Stadium|
|September 22, 2012||Jakarta||Indonesia||Gelora Bung Karno Stadium|
|November 23, 2012||Singapore||Singapore||The Float@Marina Bay|
|November 25, 2012||Bangkok||Thailand||SCG Stadium|
|July 19, 2012||South Korea||MBC||SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Los Angeles
(advertised as MBC Korean Music Wave in LA)
|October 1, 2012||SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Seoul
(advertised as MBC Korean Music Wave in Seoul)
|September 24, 2012||Indonesia||RCTI, MNC International, MNC Lifestyle, MNC Music, MNC News||SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Jakarta|
|October 26, 2012||Japan||Fuji TV||SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Tokyo|
- "SM Entertainment to launch world tour". Korea Times. 7 February 2010. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Rachel Boon (November 21, 2012). "SMTown, S'pore's biggest K-pop event, $2.5m stage, fireworks, water fountains". stcommunities.straitstimes.com. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- Ho, Stewart (22 May 2012). "Quincy Jones Joins SM Artists for LA Concert After Party". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Sunwoo, Carla (23 May 2012). "SM Town a success in LA". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- Kim, JiYeon (11 June 2012). "BoA, DBSK, Super Junior and the Rest of SMTown Shake Things Up in Taiwan". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 11 June 2012.
- Sunwoo, Carla (12 June 2012). "SM Town wows’em in Taiwan on return from similar success in Los Angeles". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- "SM Town Attracted 100,000 People at a Concert in Tokyo Dome". KBS Global News. 7 August 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- SMTOWN (Monday, September 24, 2012). "SMTOWN LIVE in Jakarta Ended in Great Success by Drawing a Total of 50,000 Audiences!". facebook.com/SMTOWN. Retrieved Sep 24, 2012.
- Sunwoo, Carla (25 September 2012). "Leeteuk says sorry to fans via Twitter". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- "SM Entertainment artists to hold concert in Los Angeles on May 20". Asiae. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- 王郁惠 (19 May 2012). "SM TOWN周末開賣 集結SJ、少時". udn.com (in Chinese). 聯合新聞網. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in TOKYO!" SMTown.jp 27 April 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2012 (Japanese)
- "S.M. Entertainment artists to hold joint performance in Seoul". Korea Herald. 5 July 2012. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "120919 SMTOWN Live Worl Tour III in Bangkok Update". 19 September 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
- SM Town Official homepage (Korean)