This page contains a list of user images about Sukhwinder which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Sukhwinder news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Unfaithful. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on Feb. 15, 2012. http://vevo.com/certified http://youtu...
http://manofsteel.com http://www.facebook.com/manofsteel In theaters June 14th. From Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures comes "Man of Steel", starring Henry...
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We're Young and Little Things. iTunes: http://smarturl.it/takemehome1D Amazon: http://amzn.to/...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/POKEMONbloopers DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZqR5 CHECK OUT THIS POKESMOSH SHIRT: http://smo.sh/YMRJ5e COLLECT...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
Please remember to rate/favorite :) Download the song for free: http://www.mediafire.com/?255z410qb3rf0xj TryHardNinja (Igor) - Vocals: http://www.youtube.co...
Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel! I make new videos here every Wednesday and make vlogs during my majestical daily life. JennaMarbles Jenna...
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Sukhwinder Singh in 2012
|Also known as||Sukhi|
|Born||July 18, 1971|
Sukhwinder Singh is an Indian singer best known for working as Bollywood playback artist. Singh is famous for singing "Chaiyya Chaiyya" for which he won the Best Male Playback Award at the 1999 Filmfare Awards. The song, from Mani Ratnam's 1998 film Dil Se.., was composed by A. R. Rahman, written by Gulzar, and sung in duet with Sapna Awasthi. It was also featured in the musical Bombay Dreams and, in remixed arrangements, in the titles and credits segments of Spike Lee's 2006 film, Inside Man. Singh later gained more international fame for singing "Jai Ho" from the film Slumdog Millionaire, which won an Academy Award for Best Original Song and a Grammy Award for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media.
Singh originally comes from Amritsar, Punjab. He first performed on stage at the age of 8, singing the Kishore Kumar & Lata Mangeshkar number "Sa re ga ma pa, pa, pa, ga ma re, ga re mere sang mere saajna", from the 1970 movie Abhinetri. He also released a Punjabi album called Munda Southhall Da with T. Singh joined Laxmikant-Pyarelal’s troupe and quickly became a music arranger, before heading to the south of India to look for work. At this time he did a film called Rakshakudu.
Singh got his break in the movie Karma, in which he sang a few lines; then he did a Madhuri Dixit film called Khilaaf, in which he sang the hit song "Aa ja Sanam". But the singer realised that something was missing in his voice, took a sabbatical and left Mumbai to tour England and America to see, hear and understand various forms of musiMusafirc. After this broadening of his musical horizons, he returned to Mumbai to kick-start his musical career.
His first effort in Hindi films, Aaja Sanam, went largely unnoticed, even though the music carried the names of Laxmikant-Pyarelal. Then, along came Dil Se... A. R. Rahman used Sukhwinder for "Chaiyya Chaiyya". The other films that followed – including Taal, Biwi No. 1, 1947 Earth, Daag, Jaanwar, Dillagi, Moksha, Thakshak, Tere Naam, Apna Sapna Money Money, Shadi Se Pehle, Shabd, Chak de! India, Om Shanti Om and Black and White- have made him a household name.
He has been well received for providing playback singing for Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan in a total of 6 songs. Of these, "Chaiyya Chaiyya" from Dil Se.., "Dard-E-Disco" from Om Shanti Om, "Chak De India" from Chak De! India, "Haule Haule" from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and "Marjaani" from Billu all went on to become certified hits.
Singh has provided playback for many notable Bollywood heroes including Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal, Anil Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Tusshar Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi, Sanjay Dutt, Ranbir Kapoor, Kunal Kapoor, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Rohit Roy Sunny Deol.
Sukhwinder Singh won the Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for the song "Chaiyya Chaiyya" from the movie Dil Se.. whose music was by A R Rahman and for the song "Haule Haule" from the movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi whose music was by Salim Sulaiman
The song "Jai Ho", sung by Singh, composed by A. R. Rahman, and written by Gulzar, was nominated a Critics' Choice Award for Best Song and won an Oscar: Academy Award for Best Original Song. It also won the Grammy Award for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media in 2010.
Selected discography 
As music director 
- Biwi No.1
- Hindustan Ki Kasam
- Rakht Charitra
- Halla Bol
- Black and White
- Kurukshetra - "Ban Dhan Chali"
As playback singer 
- Rajgir Mahotsav Rajgir Nalanda Bihar (2012)
- Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola (2013)
- Mumbai Mirror (2013)
- Dabangg 2 (2012)
- Ek Tha Tiger (2012)
- Kaafiron Ki Namaaz (2012) - "Bajao Zor Se Taali"
- Kahaani (2012)
- Kathmandu(nepali movie) (2012)
- Agneepath (2012) - "Shah Ka Rutba"
- I Am Singh (2011)
- Teen Thay Bhai (2011)
- Ishq De Mamle (2011) (MovieBox)
- Tees Maar Khan (2010) - "Badey Dilwala"
- Band Baaja Baaraat (2010) - "Dum Dum (Sufi Mix)"
- Easan (Tamil) - "Meyyana Inbam"
- Slumdog Millionaire - "Jai Ho"
- Anwar - "Vijana Theeram"
- Veer (2010) - "Taali"
- Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge? (2010) - "Jyoti Jalaile"
- Dabangg - "Hud Hud Dabangg"
- Raavan - "Thok De Killi"
- Ishqiya - "Ibn-E-Batuta"
- Me Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy - "O Raje"
- Ringa Ringa - "Ghe Sawarun"
- Maa Tere Jaisa - "Bolo Raam"
- Man Chandre - Connections (Album)
- Blue - "Aaj Dil Gustakh Hai"
- Kurbaan (2009) - "Dua"
- Kaminey - "Bhag Hag"
- Jag Jeondeyan De Mele (2009) - "Rang Rangia"
- Billu Barber - "Marjaani"
- Kumbaaraki (2009) - "Kaaranji"
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - "Haule Haule"
- Bachna Ae Haseeno - "Jogi Mahi"
- Fashion - "Fashion Ka Jalwa"
- Bhootnath - "Banku"
- Chak De India - "Chak De India"
- Om Shanti Om - "Dard-e-Disco"
- Tashan - "Dance Maar", "Dil Haara"
- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - "Jaane Tu Meri Kya Hai"
- Halla Bol
- Black and White (2008) - "Haq Allah", "Peer Manava", "Main Chala", "Jogi Aaya"
- Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007)
- Chhodon Naa Yaar (2007)
- Kaisay Kahein (2007)
- Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007) - "Nashe Mein"
- Shaadi Se Pehle (2006) - "Bijuriya"
- Bombay Skies (2006)
- Jaane Hoga Kya (2006)
- Jaan-E-Mann (2006) - "Jaane Ke Jaane Na"
- Omkara (2006 film)Omkara (2006) - Title song and "Beedhi"
- Mangal Pandey: The Rising - "Takey Takey"
- Water (2005) - "Aayo Re Sakhi", "Bhangari Morori", "Piya Ho"
- Paheli (2005) - "Phir Raat Kati"
- Dosti: Friends Forever (2005)
- Ek Ajnabee (2005)
- Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena (2005) - "Nasha"
- Garam Masala (2005) - "Chori Chori"
- Ramji Londonwaley (2005)
- Bunty Aur Babli (2005)
- Shabd (2005)
- Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav (2005)
- Kisna: The Warrior Poet (2005) - "Ahambramasmi", "Woh Din Aa Gaya", "Woh Kisna Hai"
- Classic Dance of Love (2005)
- Musafir (2004) - "Mahi Ve","Saaki Saaki".
- Naach (2004)
- Ghilli (2004) -Arjunaru Villu
- Madhoshi (2004)
- Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities (2004) - "Chinnamma Chilakkamma"
- Khakee (2004)
- Sssshhh... (2003)
- Tere Naam (2003) - "Lagaan Lagi"
- Calcutta Mail (2003)
- Supari (2003)
- Chalte Chalte (2003) - "Layi Ve Na Gaye"
- Kaise Kahoon Ke... Pyaar Hai (2003)
- Baaz: A Bird in Danger (2003)
- Dum (2003)
- Anubhav: An Experience (2003)
- Border Hindustan Ka (2003)
- Udhaya (2003) - "Thiruvallikkeri Rani"
- Kaante (2002)
- Karz: The Burden of Truth (2002)
- Annarth (2002)
- Shakthi: The Power (2002)
- Yeh Hai Jalwa (2002)
- The Legend of Bhagat Singh (2002) - "Desh Mere Desh", "Dil Se Niklegi", "Kasam Tumko Watan", "Pagdi Sambhal Jatta", "Shora So Pahchaniye"
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum (2002)
- Junoon (2002)
- Little John (2002)
- Monsoon Wedding (2001) - "Aaj Mera Jee Kardaa"
- Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai (2001)
- Aks (2001)
- Yaadein (2001)
- Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001) - "Mitwa", "Ghanan Ghanan"
- One 2 Ka 4 (2001) - "Allay Allay"
- Zubeidaa (2001) - "Main Albeli"
- Mrugaraaju (2001)
- 12B (2001)
- Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya (2000)
- Kurukshetra (2000)
- Astitva (2000)
- Jungle (2000)
- Refugee (2000)
- Devi Putrudu (2000)
- Hum To Mohabbat Karega (2000) - "Lai Liya"
- Khauff (2000)
- Annayya (2000) - "Aata Kavala Pata Kavala"
- Shaheed Uddham Singh: Alais Ram Mohammad Singh Azad (2000)
- Jaanwar (1999)
- Thakshak (1999) - "Dholna"
- Khoobsurat (1999)
- Dillagi (1999)
- Panchayyat (1999)
- Seenu (1999)
- Biwi No.1 (1999)
- Phool Aur Aag (1999)
- Daag: The Fire (1999) - "Lucky Kabootar"
- Dil Kya Kare (1999)
- Earth (1998) - "Ruth Aa Gayee Re", "Raat Ki Daldal Hain", "Yeh Jo Zindagi Hain"
- Dil Se.. (1998) - "Chaiyya Chaiyya"
- Taal (1998) - "Ramta Jogi", "Ni Main Samajh Gayee", "Kariye Na", "Nahin Samne"
- Dus (1997)
- Itihaas (1997)
- Raghuveer (1995)
- Chamatkar (1992)
- Kurbaan (1991)
- Fateh (1991)
- Saudagar (1991)
- Nachnewale Gaanewale(1990(Bekadron Se Kar Ke Pyar)(updated by Rehan 143KING143
- Ek Chadar Maili Si (1986)
- Karma (1986)
- Ravoyee Chandamama - Gudu Gudu Guncham-(1999)
- Sayiaan (1998)