This page contains a list of user images about Records which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Records news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
|Look up record in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A recording, record, records or the record may mean:
An item or collection of data:
- Gramophone record (also called "phonograph record"), mechanical analog audio storage medium
- Sound recording and reproduction
- Record (computer science), a data structure
- Document for administrative use
- Business record of economic transactions
- Medical record of a person's medical history and treatments
- Service record, usually associated with military service
- Minutes, a summary of the proceedings at a meeting
- Public records, information that has been filed or recorded by public agencies
- Docket (court), the summary of proceedings in a court (US)
- A transcript is a verbatim record of some proceedings, in particular a court transcript is a record of a law court case or similar procedure
- Recording (real estate), the act of documenting real estate transactions
- Criminal record, a list of a person's criminal convictions.
- Anything which is recorded in writing or otherwise for future reference
- World record, an unsurpassed accomplishment or statistic
- Win–loss record (pitching), the number of wins and losses a baseball pitcher has accumulated
- Archaeological record, the body of archaeological evidence
- The Records, an English power pop band
- Records (album), a 1982 album by rock band Foreigner
- The Record (album), a 1982 punk rock album by the band Fear
- The Record (film), a South Korean film directed by Ki-Hun Kim
- Record (software), a music recording program
- In the United States:
- The Yale Record, the country's oldest college humor magazine, operated out of New Haven, Connecticut
- The Record (Bergen County), a newspaper in Bergen County, New Jersey
- The Record (Stockton), a newspaper in Stockton, California
- The Record (Troy), a newspaper in Troy, New York
- The Philadelphia Record, a newspaper in Philadelphia published 1877–1947
- In Canada:
- Max Records, American child actor
- Record (agricultural vehicles), a Greek vehicle manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.