This page contains a list of user images about One Hyde Park which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse One Hyde Park news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
One Hyde Park Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
A couple of friends step up their hat game.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
|One Hyde Park|
One Hyde Park under construction in May 2010
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Address||One Hyde Park: The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, 100 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LJ|
|Current tenants||Rolex, McLaren Automotive, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank|
|Construction started||January 2007|
|Floor area||Retail: 385,000 sq ft (35,800 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Owner||Project Grande (Guernsey) Limited|
|Architecture firm||Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners|
|Other designers||Candy & Candy|
|Quantity surveyor||Gardiner & Theobald|
|Main contractor||Laing O'Rourke|
One Hyde Park is a major residential and retail complex located in London, United Kingdom. The development includes three retail units (Rolex, McLaren Automotive and Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank) totalling 385,000 sq ft (35,800 m2) and 86 residential properties marketed with prices starting at around £20 million.
The building is owned by Project Grande (Guernsey) Limited, a joint venture between the Christian Candy-owned CPC Group and Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, the Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Qatar. It was designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, built by Laing O'Rourke and was financed via a £1.15 billion development loan from Eurohypo AG. Candy & Candy were the development managers and interior designers for the scheme.
The building is located in the Knightsbridge area of central London, adjacent to Hyde Park and the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park. The actual address is One Hyde Park: The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, 100 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LJ.
Planning consent for the building was granted in June 2006. Demolition of the previous building on the site took place between July and December 2006. Construction work began in January 2007. The superstructure of the building was completed in March 2009. Fitting-out of the building began in April 2009. In August 2010 a penthouse in the development was rumoured to be sold for £140 million, making it the most expensive residential property in Britain. Also in that month it was announced that McLaren Automotive would be opening a car showroom in the building in early 2011. However, a newspaper report at the time of the development's launch party in January 2011 indicated that according to Land Registry records the sale of only five properties had been completed - the 'recordbreaking' £140 million penthouse being sold to the development's own financial backer Sheik Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani for £40.5 million in August 2010. One to a Indian family in mining and oil and an adjoining penthouse to One Hyde Park developer Christian Candy, who reportedly paid £31 million, "about £100 million less than the asking price".
As of 2013, there was little evidence of people actually living in the complex. This is understandable as members of the social stratum which has bought property there often have a number of other luxury residences world worldwide in other exclusive locations and in their countries of origin.
Notable owners 
Notable owners of One Hyde Park properties include:
- Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, the Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Qatar
- Christian Candy, One Hyde Park developer
- Kylie Minogue, Australian pop singer, songwriter and actress
- Rinat Akhmetov, Ukrainian business oligarch
- Vladimir Kim, Kazakhstani businessman of Korean descent
Tax issues 
In 2011 it was reported that only nine residential addresses at One Hyde Park were registered with Westminster City Council for Council Tax. Despite prices ranging from £3.6 million for a one-bedroom flat to £136 million for a penthouse, only four properties were paying the full £755.60 a year Council Tax plus the £619.64 Greater London Authority charge (collectively below the national average), while five were paying the Council Tax at the 50% reduction for a second home. Westminster North MP Karen Buck stated: "When council spending is under unprecedented pressure, it is scandalous that residents in luxury apartments can avoid their share of council tax liability. It sometimes seems as if the more money you have the less you are required to pay."
- "One Hyde Park". e-architect. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Quinn, James (7 November 2010). "Rolex moves into One Hyde Park". London: The Telegraph. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- Moore, Matthew (10 August 2010). "One Hyde Park penthouse sells for record-breaking £140m". London: The Telegraph. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- Fletcher, Martin (18 April 2010). "What recession? Flats in Central London go on sale at £5m-plus". The Times. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- "Candy Brothers in Monaco Make Millions in London Housing Slump". Bloomberg. 8 September 2009. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- "Home page". One Hyde Park. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- Fernandez, Colin (11 August 2010). "The £140m flat: World-record price earns mystery buyer room service from a TV chef, a panic room and SAS-trained bodyguards". Daily Mail. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- "McLaren join race to Formula 1 Hyde Park". London Evening Standard. 6 August 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- Pryer, Nick; Sanderson, Elizabeth (23 January 2011). "Two fully sold (to the owners and developers)... Just 84 to go! Truth about the most hyped luxury flats in the world". London: Daily Mail. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- Sarah Lyall (April 1, 2013). "A Slice of London So Exclusive Even the Owners Are Visitors". The New York Times. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- April 06, 2011 3:06PM (2011-04-06). "Kylie Minogue buys $25 million London apartment". Herald Sun. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- Alex Hawkes (19 April 2011). "Rinat Akhmetov pays record £136.4m for apartment at One Hyde Park | UK news". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: One Hyde Park|