This page contains a list of user images about Octone which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Octone news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48070735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
|A&M Octone Records|
|Parent company||Universal Music Group|
|Distributor(s)||Interscope-Geffen-A&M (in the US)
Universal Music Group (international)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||New York City|
A&M Octone Records is an American Record Label, which operates as one third of the Interscope-Geffen-A&M label group. It is a joint venture between Universal Music Group and Octone Records, also known as OctoScope Music. The label represents a merger of Interscope Geffen-A&M's A&M Records label with Octone Records.
A full-service artist development label, A&M/Octone operates music publishing, merchandising and touring entities – in addition to specializing in recorded music.
Founded in 2000, Octone Records was established by CEO/President James Diener and distributed through SonyBMG. After successful signing, release, marketing and promotion on Octone, artists were given the option of upstreaming to RCA Music Group, via a joint-venture between the two companies. Upon launch, Diener and Octone Records were also well known in the music industry for their entrepreneurial private-equity financing model.
In February 2007, Interscope-Geffen-A&M partnered with Octone Records to relaunch the A&M label, now headed by James Diener and called A&M/Octone Records with worldwide distribution handled by parent Universal Music Group. The existing Octone roster was transferred to the A&M/Octone label and all new artist signings are made under the A&M/Octone joint venture.
Executive staff 
- James Diener, CEO/President
- David Boxenbaum, General Manager
- Ben Berkman, EVP/Head of Promotion
- Rome Thomas, Senior Vice President Sales & Artist Development
- Nina Webb, Head Of Marketing
- Roi Hernandez, Head of Creative Services & Electronic A&R
Recording artists 
- Maroon 5
- Drop City Yacht Club
- Hollywood Undead
- Kevin Hammond
- The Knocks
- Bombay Bicycle Club
- Kat Graham
- Ray C
See also 
- Nancy, Hass (April 16, 2007). "Sounds Like Money". Portfolio. Archived from the original on 18 March 2010. Retrieved February 8, 2010.
- Todd, Martens (February 20, 2007). "Interscope Geffen A&M Shifting To Octone". Billboard. Retrieved February 8, 2010.
- A&M/Octone Records official website
- Octone Records Harvard Business School case study
- May 2008 Billboard Magazine interview
- June 2009 Los Angeles Times interview
- July 2009 Music Business Registry interview
- January 2010 CNN/Money video profile
- January 2010 Fortune Magazine feature
- March 2010 NY Enterprise Report cover story
- September 2010 Wall Street Journal "Walkabout NY" Interview
- A&M/Octone Records - Harvard Business School Case Study Part II
- November 2010 Fast Company on A&M/Octone Records, K'Naan & Coca Cola
- January 2011 MIDEM Convention panel in Cannes, Frances w/James Diener discussing K'Naan/Coca Cola World Cup campaign & A&M/Octone artist development
|This article about a United States record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|