This page contains a list of user images about Megan And Liz Bad For Me Lyric Video which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Megan And Liz Bad For Me Lyric Video news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Megan And Liz Bad For Me Lyric Video Images
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
A couple of friends step up their hat game.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Megan and Liz|
Megan & Liz
|Birth name||Megan McKinley Mace
Elizabeth Morgan Mace
|Born||November 21, 1992|
|Origin||Edwardsburg, Michigan, United States|
|Genres||Pop, pop rock|
|Associated acts||Alexz Johnson, Boyce Avenue, Plain White T's, Shenae Grimes, Cimorelli, Tiffany Alvord|
Megan and Liz (commonly stylized as Megan & Liz) are an American pop girl duo composed of fraternal twin sisters, Megan and Liz Mace, from Edwardsburg, Michigan. They are both songwriters, and Megan is their guitarist.
Early life 
Megan McKinley Mace and Elizabeth Morgan Mace were born on November 21, 1992 in Edwardsburg, Michigan, to parents Randy Mace and Mary Miars. They grew up in Edwardsburg, Michigan. Megan is the older sister by one minute. Their parents divorced when the twins were three and they lived with their mother.
Music career 
YouTube beginnings 
Their first video on YouTube, entitled "This Note", is a song which they wrote at the age of 15. Their first cover was of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", originally written by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson and performed by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, but better known from Diana Ross's cover in 1970. They have posted 28 original songs on YouTube (as of June 2012).
Their YouTube channel currently has over 800,000 subscribers and over 175 million video views. They are the 34th most subscribed music channel on YouTube.
The duo released their first official music video on May 20, 2011 of their self-written song "Happy Never After." Since then they have posted 28 original and 13 official videos. Two days later, on May 22, 2011, Megan and Liz performed at the Totally Tube concert in Westbury, New York, alongside fellow YouTubers Kurt Schneider, Tiffany Alvord, Joseph Vincent, Kait Weston, and Jenna Rose.
Since moving to Nashville, Tennessee, the duo has been added to Nashville Hootenanny's 'Teen Hoot' roster, where local artists perform for a crowd of teens at Westwood Studios. Megan and Liz have appeared in June 26, 2011 and August 20, 2011 performances and play both covers and original songs for further shows. In the August 20 show, they performed a duet with "Need Your Poison" co-writers Memphis High.
Their second music video, "Rest of You", was released on June 17, 2011. The video was shot in their hometown of Edwardsburg with several of their friends. Views of Lake Michigan can be seen in the video. The single was released two days prior to the music video's release on YouTube and Celebuzz.
In the beginning of August 2011, Megan and Liz debuted their new single, "Here I Go", on Celebuzz!. The song was co-written by the girls and Paula Winger. In late August 2011, the twins released their next original song, "Run Away", along with a corresponding music video. The girls co-wrote the song with Alexz Johnson and Jimmy Robbins. The video was shot at Edwin Warner Park in Nashville.
"World's Gunna End", another Megan and Liz original, was released on September 6, 2011. The accompanying music video was released on September 12. Megan and Liz co-wrote the song back in May 2011 with songwriter and music producer Chris Sernel. The girls, along with their video producer (who had appeared in the "Here I Go" music video), visited over thirty locations in Nashville to shoot the many alternating scenes in the video.
2011: 'Are You Happy Now?', 'A Twinning Christmas' EP, and Performances 
In early September 2011, Megan revealed on her official Twitter account that they would be releasing a Christmas EP before the release of their debut album. Their EP, A Twinning Christmas, was released online (digitally on iTunes and Amazon MP3) on November 15, 2011. Their first original Christmas song, "It's Christmas Time", was released on November 8, 2011.
In mid-September 2011, Megan & Liz announced that they were heading to Los Angeles, California to shoot multiple music videos. One of them was for an original song, "Are You Happy Now?" (co-written with Paula Winger), which was directed by Shenae Grimes of 90210. This song was also recorded for the Do Something organization against bullying. The single was released on October 8, 2011. The music video premiered on Teen.com on October 17, 2011. The website had been promoting Megan & Liz the week prior, including releasing exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the video shoot with Grimes, premiering a video teaser, and hosting a giveaway of some of the props used in the video. As of now, an acoustic version of the song taken from one of their live performances is available as a free download on their Facebook fan page.
Their original song, "Old School Love", was released early on December 21, 2011, with the re-release slated for January 3, 2012. The filming of the video was completed on October 1, 2011. It was written by Megan and Liz, along with Alexz Johnson and Jimmy Robbins. The video was released on January 16, 2012.
On December 2, 2011, the girls performed at the annual 107.5 The River's Acoustic Christmas 2011 concert in Nashville, alongside Demi Lovato, Hot Chelle Rae, Colbie Caillat, Andy Grammer, and Cobra Starship. On December 9, the girls were invited to perform at the Z100 Jingle Ball 2011 Pre-Show in New York City.
Early 2012: New original songs and 'This Time' EP 
Megan & Liz's fourth EP, This Time, was released on February 28, 2012. It was sold in physical form for a limited time in F.y.e. stores nationwide. This EP contains seven original songs, six of which had previously been released as singles. The other original song is called "Princess Charming." The EP was also released on iTunes on February 20.
Their original song, "Long Distance" was first released in early April 2012 to fans who had received ten clicks on their contest "share" links through a Facebook app. The music video was filmed in Los Angeles in the middle of March 2012 and was released on May 4, 2012. The song was inspired by Megan's ex-boyfriend, whom she was dating at the time the song was written.
In May 2012, they performed on the Village stage at the annual Wango Tango concert event. In that same week, Megan & Liz won the Macy's iHeart Radio Rising Star contest, which means that they will be the opening act at the iHeart Radio Musical Festival, held in Las Vegas, Nevada in the September of 2012.
June 2012-present: 'Bad for Me' single + EP, Macy's partnership, and debut album 
In June 2011, the girls announced that they had officially begun production on their debut album, to be released in the spring of 2012.
The duo performed their unreleased song, titled "Switch Hearts", at a show at Michigan State University in late October. A new unreleased song, "Just Friends", can be heard in the girls' tour vlog released in early December. They have also performed their original, "Better Than Me," in November 2011. In late December 2011, it was revealed that the duo would be collaborating with Zach Porter from the boy band Allstar Weekend, on a song called "Telescope." Megan confirmed that this song will be featured on their debut album, along with "Switch Hearts." They also have an unreleased song called "Boomerang," that they had shot a video for in the September of 2011, but ended up not releasing as a single.
Their single, titled "Bad for Me," (which as of August 31 is in the top 100 iTunes songs at number 70 ) was released on July 31, 2012. The song was co-written and produced by Martin Johnson, a producer and front-runner of the band, Boys Like Girls. The song had its world premiere on RyanSeacrest.com the day before it was officially released. The official music video was released on August 13, 2012.
As a result of their partnership with Macy's, the girls filmed a nationwide commercial for the retail chain in June 2012. The commercial features snippets from their video for their song, "Bad for Me." They were chosen to participate in the Macy's iHeart Radio Rising Star contest. With the help of their fans, they won the contest and were named the Macy's iHeart Radio Rising Stars. On September 21, 2012, they performed at the Macy's iHeart Radio Music Festival at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Megan & Liz were also featured in a commercial for the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. In the promo, the girls announced the nominees for "Best Female Video," while performing an acoustic snippet of each song when they showed up on the screen. Later on in that month, the girls were listed as #14 on Billboard's 21 Under 21, a list of current and up-and-coming music artists. They were also featured in The New York Times. They have also appeared in the October 2012 issue of Seventeen and the November 2012 issue of Teen Vogue.
On November 9, 2012, Megan & Liz announced that they would be releasing an EP on November 18, 2012, titled "Bad for Me," after their first mainstream single. The EP features "Bad for Me," as well as six new original songs, including "Like I Would," a country song that they had previewed on tour before they completed the writing for it. That song was released as a free download through Facebook on November 12. The song was solely written by Megan and Liz Mace. The EP peaked at #7 on the iTunes Pop Albums chart and #20 on the iTunes Top 200. It proceeded to claim #11 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart, as well as #49 on the Billboard Independent Albums chart.
On December 8, 2012 the girls performed at the Y100 Jingle Ball 2012 in Florida. On December 10, they performed at the Kiss 98.5 Kissmas Bash 2012 in New York. On several occasions, Megan has sung a duet with Martin Johnson on the song "Two is Better Than One," in place of Taylor Swift.
2013: Debut album 
In a recent interview, it was reported that the album would most likely be released early 2013. Three songs have been confirmed so far: "Telescope" (featuring Zach Porter), "Switch Hearts," and "All Alright." They have collaborated with Liz Huett, Taylor Swift's former back-up singer and Nashville-based songwriter. They have also had writing sessions with producers Toby Gad and Nathan Chapman, as well as with songwriter Jason Reeves. Megan described the album to be along the lines of country and pop. A song on the album is rumored to be called "Shut Up and Kiss Me." Some of the writing and recording of the song was documented in an online interview video. They are also working on two tracks with producer John Fields. In March 2013, Megan released a video titled "What Goes Around," which was of a snippet of another song off the album. They have also written an additional two songs with Martin Johnson, including the title track to their album. On February 6, 2013, Megan & Liz announced a new song, "All Alright." A snippet of the song was featured in their February update video.
In April 2013, the girls got to introduce Bridgit Mendler onto the stage at the first ever Radio Disney Music Awards. It was there that they announced in an interview that they are aiming for an August/September release date for their debut album.
On May 11, 2013, the girls announced the name of their next single, "Release You," as well as the song's lyrics for fans to submit files for their lyric video. The song will be premiering on June 1, 2013, with the official single release set for June 4, 2013. A week later on a radio show, they revealed their debut album title to be "Look What You Started."
Personal life 
Both of the girls attended Edwardsburg High School in Michigan, where they were both cheerleaders. After their relocation to Tennessee, they returned to Michigan to graduate with their class in June 2011.
Liz can play a little bit of piano and is currently attempting to learn the guitar in her spare time. Liz is also a vegetarian.
The twins have met and collaborated with several other fellow YouTube artists, such as Memphis High, Emily Harder, Boyce Avenue, Tiffany Alvord and Paradise Fears. They have also listed YouTube artist Christina Grimmie as one of their inspirations. They collaborated on a cover with actor/singer Max Schneider.
They teamed up with Friskies to raise $1,000 for the Friends for Dearborn Animal Shelter during the 2010 holiday season. The donation was awarded when their holiday jingle video surpassed 100,000 views after 18 days.
In May 2011, the sisters have relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue more music opportunities. They now release their singles through Collective Sounds. They moved to Los Angeles in the April of 2013.
The duo also have a beauty channel on YouTube where they post videos that focus on hair, makeup, and style, as well as aspects of inner beauty.
Megan & Liz have released two EPs. Their first EP is available for online download through Amazon.com and iTunes. It contained all original songs. Their self-titled second EP was only available to purchase on tour in February 2011. This EP contained three covers, as well as two original songs. Their cover "Your Guardian Angel" on the EP was previously unreleased and has not been released online. Their Christmas EP was released in November 2011, which contained two original songs and three covers of popular holiday songs.
|All of Our Boyfriends
|Megan & Liz|
|A Twinning Christmas
|Bad for Me
iTunes cover singles 
- January 2011: "Rhythm of Love" (Plain White T's cover)
- February 2011: "Grenade" (Bruno Mars cover)
- May 2011: "Just a Kiss" (Lady Antebellum cover)
- May 2011: "Hummingbird Heartbeat" (Katy Perry cover)
- June 2011: "California King Bed" (Rihanna cover)
- June 2011: "Enchanted" (Taylor Swift cover)
- July 2011: "How to Love" (Lil Wayne cover)
- July 2011: "Best Thing I Never Had" (Beyoncé cover)
- July 2011: "Skyscraper" (Demi Lovato cover)
- August 2011: "Love You Like a Love Song" (Selena Gomez & the Scene cover)
- August 2011: "Wannabe" (with Tiffany Alvord) (Spice Girls cover)
- September 2011: "Stereo Hearts" (Gym Class Heroes cover)
- January 2012: "I Like It Like That" (Hot Chelle Rae cover)
- February 2012: "Domino" (Jessie J cover)
- March 2012: "What Makes You Beautiful" (One Direction cover)
- April 2012: "Good Girl" (Carrie Underwood cover)
- May 2012: "Payphone" (Maroon 5 cover)
- May 2012: "Honestly" (Hot Chelle Rae cover)
- June 2012: "Lights" (Ellie Goulding cover)
- September 2012: "Want U Back" (Cher Lloyd cover)
Original singles 
- July 2008: "6th Sense"
- April 2010: "Do I Drive You Crazy"
- October 2010: "Need Your Poison" (featuring Memphis High)
- November 2010: "All We Have Again"
- May 2011: "Happy Never After"
- June 2011: "Rest of You"
- July 2011: "Maybe, Possibly 2.0"
- July 2011: "Here I Go"
- August 2011: "Run Away"
- September 2011: "World's Gunna End"
- October 2011: "Are You Happy Now?"
- November 2011: "It's Christmas Time"
- December 2011: "Old School Love"
- January 2012: "A Girl's Life"
- May 2012: "Princess Charming"
- June 2012: "Long Distance"
- July 2012: "Bad for Me"
- June 2013: "Release You"
In mid-January, the Mace twins announced they would be special guests along with Tiffany Alvord on tour with the band Boyce Avenue. They were on tour from February 11 to February 27. On March 1, they announced that they will open for Boyce Avenue in two more shows at the end of the month. The dates are below:
|February 11, 2011||Vancouver, BC||Venue|
|February 12, 2011||Seattle, WA||Vera Project|
|February 15, 2011||San Francisco, CA||Great American Music Hall|
|February 17, 2011||Los Angeles, CA||The Roxy|
|February 19, 2011||Phoenix, AZ||The Deuce|
|February 21, 2011||Dallas, TX||House of Blues|
|February 22, 2011||Austin, TX||Emo's|
|February 23, 2011||Houston, TX||House of Blues|
|February 27, 2011||Orlando, FL||Plaza Theatre|
|March 27, 2011||Chicago, IL||Bottom Lounge|
|March 28, 2011||Ann Arbor, MI||The Blind Pig|
In late August, Megan & Liz announced that they will be opening for Action Item on their upcoming "The Stronger The Love" tour, along with Burnham, Hollywood Ending, and The After Party. They appeared in all eight shows.
|November 11, 2011||St. Louis, MO||Cicero's|
|November 12, 2011||Nashville, TN||Rocketown|
|November 13, 2011||Atlanta, GA||Vinyl|
|November 15, 2011||Pompano Beach, FL||Rocketown|
|November 16, 2011||Orlando, FL||The Social|
|November 18, 2011||Greensboro, NC||Greene St Club|
|November 19, 2011||Vienna, VA||Jammin Java|
|November 20, 2011||Sayreville, NJ||Starland Ballroom|
The girls joined Allstar Weekend along with Hollywood Ending, Before You Exit, and The After Party on select dates during the winter portion of their 2011–2012 tour.
|January 27, 2012||San Diego, CA||House of Blues|
|January 28, 2012||Anaheim, CA||House of Blues|
|January 29, 2012||West Hollywood, CA||House of Blues|
In February 2012, Megan & Liz began their F.Y.E./radio tour, where they will travel to radio stations across the Mid-Western part of the United States. They will also be performing in various F.Y.E. stores while promoting their EP, "This Time". Some of their stops are listed below.
|February 20, 2012||Chicago, IL||103.5 Kiss FM|
|February 22, 2012||Madison, WI||Z104|
|February 22, 2012||Green Bay, WI||WIXX|
|February 23, 2012||Minneapolis, MN||KDWB|
|February 23, 2012||Wausau, WI||WIFC|
|February 28, 2012||St. Louis, MO||FYE Store #1495|
|March 1, 2012||Indianapolis, IN||FYE Store #1026|
|March 2, 2012||Mishawaka, IN||FYE Store #1085|
|March 3, 2012||Chicago, IL||FYE Store #652|
In Spring of 2013, Megan and Liz embarked on a cross-country road trip, sponsored by Macy's as part of the American Icons program. In addition to filming a web series chronicling their experiences, Megan and Liz are also performing at various locations across the United States. 
|May 18, 2013||Garden City, New York||Roosevelt Field Mall|
|June 8, 2013||Austin, TX||Macy's Barton Creek|
|June 22, 2013||Seattle, WA||Macy's Alderwood|
|June 23, 2013||Detroit, MI||Macy's Twelve Oaks|
|June 28, 2013||Los Angeles, CA||Macy's Century City|
- Van Arsdall, Sherry. South Bend Tribune. "Taylor Swift and Oprah, too Edwardsburg twins meet their favorite singer." http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2009-10-30/news/26733580_1_megan-twins-videos Retrieved 04-27-13.
- This Note. YouTube (2007-07-23). Retrieved on 2012-08-15.
- "Long Distance" Megan and Liz Original Song. YouTube (2012-06-04). Retrieved on 2012-08-15.
- Kanaal van MeganandLiz. YouTube (2007-07-21). Retrieved on 2012-08-15.
- Megan & Liz. Facebook. Retrieved on 2012-08-15.
- "Note: "Megan and Liz" under "Hoot Artists" section". Nashvillehootenanny.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- Ferguson, Wes. "Megan & Liz Debut "Rest of You" Music Video." celebuzz.com (2011-06-17)
- "Twin Singing Sensations Megan & Liz Debut ‘Here I Go’ (VIDEO)". Wes Ferguson. Celebuzz!. 2011-08-02. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Megan & Liz Debut Beautiful Ballad 'Run Away' (VIDEO)". Wes Ferguson. Celebuzz!. 2011-08-22. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- "First Look: Megan & Liz Debut 'World's Gunna End' (VIDEO). Celebuzz (2011-09-12).
- Description box on the official "World's Gunna End" YouTube video page.
- Twitter - Christmas EP announced
- "Megan and Liz Tour Update...and 'It's Christmas Time' preview!". youtube.com. Retrieved 11-07-2011.
- "Update Time." Megan & Liz Official YouTube account.
- Longman, Haley. "Exclusive Video: Teaser Clip for Megan and Liz Video, Are You Happy Now?".
- Teen.com staff. "Enter to Win a CD Signed by Megan and Liz and Shenae Grimes."
- "Acoustic 'Are You Happy Now?'" Megan & Liz. Retrieved 02-10-12.
- Twitter - Old School Love completed
- "Mace, Megan". Meganmckinleymace.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- ""Old School Love" Official Megan and Liz Music Video". YouTube. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Acoustic Christmas 11". 1075theriver.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- Jingle Ball 11 – Performance – Megan and Liz – Z100 – New York's Hit Music Station. Z100. Retrieved on 2012-08-15.
- Megan & Liz. "We're playing Z100 Jingle Ball in NYC!" Megan & Liz. Retrieved 12-11-11.
- Mace, Megan. "what music video were you guys filming?" tumblr.
- ""A Girl's Life" Official Music Video by Megan & Liz."". YouTube.com.
- Mace, Megan. ""When does your EP come out at FYE? I wasn't sure so I looked today and couldn't find it :( Love you and Liz!! Come do a show in CT soon :)" tumblr".
- "MeganandLiz February 6, 2012 11:45 PM, MeganandLiz February 6, 2012 11:45 PM MeganAndLiz on USTREAM. Pop". Ustream.tv. 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "iTunes - Music - This Time by Megan & Liz". Itunes.apple.com. 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Call Me Maybe"
- "@dphall21 we're actually filming two!! One for that one and one for "long distance" :)". Twitter. March 12, 2012. Retrieved March 15, 2012.
- "Megan and Liz "Long Distance" Official Music Video". YouTube. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "was long distance about connor? by the way, GREAT SONG! :) - megster :)". Meganmckinleymace.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "KIIS-FM's Wango Tango 2012 - 102.7 KIIS FM - L.A.'s #1 Hit Music Station!". Kiisfm.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Macy's iHeartRadio Rising Star - iHeartRadio | Real & Custom Radio Stations - Listen Free Online". Macys.iheart.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "UpdatePalooza from Megan and Liz". YouTube. 2011-06-25. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "On Tour with Megan and Liz". YouTube. 2011-12-05. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "what song is playing in the background of your "on tour with megan and liz" video?? - megster :)". Meganmckinleymace.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Timeline Photos". Facebook. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "@issa123 it will be on our album!". Twitter. March 14, 2012. Retrieved March 14, 2012.
- "@officialIriss still debating whether or not that one is gonna be on the album or not! ;)". Twitter. May 26, 2012. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- "What happened to the video you and Liz shot in Cali when you filmed ‘Are You Happy Now’ and ‘Old School Love,’ with the brightly colored wigs? What was that song called? US MACERS NEED TO KNOW!! hahaha Love you! Please come to Michigan soon! :) - megster :)". Meganmckinleymace.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Megan and Liz: July Update". YouTube. 2012-07-16. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Megan & Liz Set to Release New Single & Video “Bad For Me”." ClevverTV. Retrieved 07-19-2012.
- Rubin, Jocelyn. "WORLD PREMIERE: Listen to Megan & Liz's New Single 'Bad for Me'." Ryan Seacrest.
- Mace, Liz. "When is the song that you recorded with Zach Porter coming out?!" Tumblr. Megan and Liz also collaborated with singer Elizabeth Huett, Elizabeth Huett is aback up singer for country starlet Taylor Swift. Retrieved 06-05-12.
- Mace, Megan. "has the album release date been pushed back from next month?? we haven't heard any announcements yet and it's almost september!! hopefully you guys decided on a direction cause we just want new music!!! hahahaha" Tumblr. Retrieved 08-23-12.
- "Timeline Photos". Facebook. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "If you haven't seen our VMA commercial yet.... HERE IT ISSS! :D". Twitter. September 3, 2012. Retrieved September 4, 2012.
- Comer, M. Tye. "Megan & Liz: 21 Under 21.". Billboard.com. Retrieved 09-18-2012.
- Caramanica, Jon (2012-09-13). "Playlist, Jon Caramanica, Bucky Covington". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Timeline Photos". Facebook. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- Garibaldi, Christine. "Megan & Liz Belt Out Taylor Swift's 'Never Ever' Cover.". Mtv.com. Retrieved 09-12-2012.
- "writing with the very talented @sethjones1 and @elizabethhuett today! :D". Twitter. June 4, 2012. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- "Twinning today with @meganandliz!!". Twitter. May 12, 2012. Retrieved July 19, 2012.
- "Wrote a song with the awesome and talented Nathan Chapman today!!! :) #stoked". Twitter. July 12, 2012. Retrieved July 19, 2012.
- "Successful and fun 2 days writing with @markholmanmusic and @jasonreeves :)". Instagram. January 2012. Retrieved July 19, 2012.
- "megster :)". Meganmckinleymace.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Also we're working on two of my favorite ballads from the album today with the I credibly talented John Fields AND I'M SO EXCITED". Twitter. February 18, 2013. Retrieved February 19, 2013.
- "What goes around". Twitter. March 11, 2013. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- "Megan and Liz: Release You. (Single Announcement and Lyric Video Contest)" Megan & Liz. YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEgYuZXYtPs. Retrieved on 05-11-2013.
- "MeganAndLiz 01/02/11 01:46PM, MeganAndLiz 01/02/11 01:46PM MeganAndLiz on USTREAM. Pop". Ustream.tv. 2011-01-02. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Paradise Fears: Megan & Liz Collaboration Cover". Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Friskies Holiday Jingle!". YouTube. 2010-12-16. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "MeganandLiz 04/02/11 04:47PM, MeganandLiz 04/02/11 04:47PM MeganAndLiz on USTREAM. Pop". Ustream.tv. 2011-04-02. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- Whitehouse, Beth (May 17, 2011). "Top young YouTube stars come to Westbury". Explore Li – Kids. Newsday. Retrieved August 4, 2011.
- Saturday 24 November 2012. "Megan & Liz – Discover music, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at". Last.fm. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Well it's official! Liz and I made the big move to LA. It's a HUGE step for us and we're literally so excited for this chapter in our lives.". Twitter. April 7, 2013. Retrieved April 27, 2013.
- "Megan & Liz on Style". YouTube. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Megan and Liz". Bandagainstbullying2012.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- All Of Our Boyfriends: Megan & Liz: MP3 Downloads. Amazon.com. Retrieved on 2012-08-15.
- "Twitter / Liz Mace: OMG OUR FIRST PHYSICAL CD!". Twitter.com. 2011-02-17. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "Twitter / Liz Mace: On the CD the songs are". Twitter.com. 2011-02-17. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "Twitter / Liz Mace: Hopefully all this new mer". Twitter.com. 2011-02-17. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "theydont-knowhow-strong-i-am: Guys these are the... - megster :)". Meganmckinleymace.tumblr.com. 1992-11-21. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- [dead link]
- "Action Item". Actionitemband.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Megan and Liz|