This page contains a list of user images about Karmin (band) which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Karmin (band) news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Karmin (band) Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Jimmy Kimmel Lie Detective #1 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV show ...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
|Origin||Old Town, Maine, U.S. (Nick)
Seward, Nebraska, U.S. (Amy)
|Genres||Pop, pop rock, dance, hip hop|
Karmin is an American pop duo consisting of Amy Heidemann (born April 29, 1986) and Nick Louis Noonan (born April 27, 1986). They are best known for their song "Brokenhearted," which reached the top 20 in the United States, and the top 10 in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, and the song "Hello," which reached number 1 on the Billboard Dance Chart in the US. They were known previously for their covers, including Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now" and Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass." Their original song "Take It Away" was used in promos for the 2011 NBA Finals.
Early life and career beginnings 
Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan met while attending Berklee College of Music in Boston. Heidemann is a graduate from Seward High School in Nebraska. Noonan graduated from Old Town High School in Maine, where he was a member of the concert band and jazz ensemble. They released their first EP, Inside Out, in May 2010, also getting engaged later that year. They booked their first public gig at All Asia bar, that summer <Karmic Booking Calendar>
The duo's popularity grew from an appearance on the daytime talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show as well as exposure on YouTube, achieving more than 200 million views. The duo gained popularity after being discussed on reddit, and their video for "Look at Me Now" was posted on Ryan Seacrest's blog. The group later thanked reddit by giving the reddit alien mascot a prominent place in their video for their cover of "6 Foot 7 Foot."
They also made an appearance on the BET Awards in 2011, performing their covers before commercial breaks.
2011-2012: Hello and commercial breakthrough 
After anticipation and speculation concerning Karmin signing with a record label, the group announced on June 2, 2011 that they had been signed by a major record label. Reports indicated, with confirmation from an industry insider, that the group had signed with Epic Records as part of L.A. Reid's return to the company. On their official website they asked their fans about what they wanted to hear on their album, and about 50% said they would like to have rapping.
In late June, 2012, the duo entered the studio to record their debut studio album and have collaborated with producers Warryn Campbell, Kane Beatz, Jon Jon Traxx, The Runners, Kwamé, D'Mile, Oak and Andrew "Pop" Wansel, Harvey Mason, Jr. of The Underdogs, Tricky Stewart, Rodney "Don Vito" Richard, The Exclusives, J. R. Rotem, Sham 'Sak Pase' Joseph, Christian Rich, Hit-Boy, The Fliptones, Kenneth "Soundz" Coby, The Composer, Stargate, with writing assistance from Claude Kelly, Elite, Redd Stylez, Kevin McCall, Audio Push, Corey Houston, Bonnie McKee, Kelly Sheehan, Heather Bright, Henry "Cirkut" Walter and Diane Warren. Both Heidemann and Noonan worked to maintain original songs and ideas, while working toward mainstream and pop music. They cited L.A. Reid's understanding of their musical background to be helpful in this process.
"Hello" was released on May 7, via digital download. 
2012-present: Debut studio album 
On September 6, 2012, the duo confirmed via Twitter that they are in the process of making their first LP. It was first reported that the album would be released in November 2012, but the group stated on a Ustream chat that the album would not come out in November, they would be in the studio the whole month of November to record it.
On October 30, 2012, it was announced that Karmin will perform at the SBS KPOP Super Concert.
On December 3, 2012-January 1, 2013, Karmin performed as part of the ABC network's Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve '13 with Ryan Seacrest show; the duo played their hit "Hello".
On January 1, 2013, Karmin performed on ABC network's Good Morning America; the duo played "Brokenhearted".
On February 26, 2013, the duo released a studio cover of Drake's song "Started from the Bottom" as a promotional single. It was released digitally for free download.  One week later they also released a mash-up studio cover for "Karate Chop/Sweet Dreams" by Future also as a promotional single. They released the single digitally for free download. 
On May 13, 2013, the group confirmed that their new single will be released in June of the current year, but didn't give further details. 
On May 15, Dasani dropped a new TV commercial for their 'Dasani Drops' water enhancers. The TV ad included a snippet of an unreleased Karmin song called 'Try Me On'. The duo previously talked about the song on a Ustream live chat. It is still unknown if 'Try Me On' will be the official lead single of their upcoming studio album.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|The Winslow Sessions||
Other albums 
|Karmin Covers, Vol. 1||
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Certifications
|2011||"Crash Your Party"||—||—||36||—||—||—||—||—||—||Non-album single|
|"—" denotes single that did not chart or was not released|
Other singles 
- "Imagine" - Single with Jess Delgado, Tiffany Alvord, AJ Rafael, Dave Days, Sid Sriram & Dom Liberati (November 2, 2010)
- "6 Foot 7 Foot" (Live Version) - Single from Karmin Covers, Vol. 1 (April 26, 2011)
- "Look at Me Now" (Live Version) - Single from Karmin Covers, Vol. 1 (April 26, 2011)
- "Take It Away" - Single from The Winslow Sessions (May 27, 2011)
- "Super Bass" (featuring Questlove & Owen Biddle) - Single (June 6, 2011)
- "Sleigh Ride" - Promotional Christmas single (November 30, 2012)
The name of the band derives from the Latin word carmen, which means "song," and the word karma, making the name Karmin.
Awards and nominations 
|2011||Karmin||American Music Award||New Media Honoree||Won|
|2012||MTV O Music Awards||Web Born Star||Won|
|Teen Choice Awards||Breakout Group||Nominated|
|PopRepublic It List Awards||Breakthrough Artist||Won|
|Best Intl Group||Nominated|
- "The Buzz On Karmin". MTV.com. Retrieved 2011-07-14.
- "NBA Taps YouTube Sensation Karmin for 2011 Finals Promo". Viral Videos Blog. ryanseacrest.com. Retrieved 7-13-11. Karmin is managed by fellow Berklee College of Music graduate Nils Gums, who was also the architect behind their YouTube development strategy.
- "About Karmin". About Karmin. karminmusic.com. Retrieved 7/13/2011.
- "Karmincovers". youtube channel. YouTube. Retrieved 12-5-2011.
- "Cute Chick Busts Busta Rhymes' Rhymes". Reddit. reddit.com. Retrieved 8-8-11.
- "YouTube Singer Gives Nicki Minaj A Run For Her Money". Ryan Seacrest. ryanseacrest.com. Retrieved 8-4-11.
- "Karmin's Cover of 6' 7'". Karmin. Youtube. April 27, 2011. Retrieved 8/8/2011.
- "Meet Karmin A Cinderella Story Born On Youtube". Meet Karmin. bark and bite blog. Retrieved 8-8-2011.
- "YouTube Sensation Karmin Stays Prepared As Record Labels Loom". Article (LA Times). Retrieved 8-8-2011.
- "Breaking News". breaking news. karminmusic.com.
- "LA Reid to Head Up Epic Label Group". LA Reid. rap-up.com. Retrieved 8-8-2011.
- Halperin, Shirley (15 June 2011). "X Factor Judge LA Reid". xfactor (hollywoodreporter.com).
- "Karmin and Coolroy Perform". Karmin and Coolroy. bmi.com. Retrieved 8-8-2011.
- "Karmin Wows B96 With A Special Acoustic Performance & Chats With Stylz & Roman". B96 Chicago. October 20, 2011. Text "News" ignored (help)
- "Karmin To Release Debut Album in Early 2012". Monica Mania. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- "Karmin Told Us So: Discussing ‘HELLO’ with Amy, Nick, and Epic Records.".
- "Please welcome our special guests, Karmin, to the line-up". October 30, 2012. Text "News" ignored (help)
- "Billboard Top 200 Albums for week ending May 26, 2012". Billboard. Retrieved May 17, 2012.
- "Karmin Debuts Video for Broken Hearted". Billboard. Retrieved April 2, 2012.
- "Karmin - Australian Charts". australian-charts.com/ Hung Medien.
- "Karmin - Belgian Charts". ultratop.be/.
- "Irish Singles Chart - Week 32". IRMA. Retrieved August 10, 2012.
- "Karmin - New Zealand Charts". charts.org.nz/ Hung Medien.
- "Official Chart Archive > Karmin". Official Charts Company. Retrieved August 10, 2012.
- "Top 50 Singles Chart". Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "Canadian digital certifications – Karmin – Brokenhearted". Music Canada.
- Recording Industry Association of New Zealand (13 August 2012). "Certifications (Searchable Database)". RIANZ. Retrieved 11 June 2012.
- Tonight (I'm Loving You) - Enrique Iglesias (Cover by @KarminMusic)_2 - YouTube
- "About Us — KarminMusic". karminmusic.com.