This page contains a list of user images about Isabel Lucas which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Isabel Lucas news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Isabel Lucas Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Isabel Lucas on 31 January 2013
29 January 1985 |
Isabel Lucas (born 29 January 1985) is an Australian actress. She is perhaps best known for her role as Tasha Andrews on the Australian television soap opera Home and Away (2003–2006). Lucas moved to Los Angeles in early 2008 and has since been featured in film and television projects including Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Immortals, The Pacific, and Daybreakers.
Early life 
Lucas was born in Melbourne, Australia, the daughter of Beatrice, a special needs teacher, and Andrew, a pilot. Her father is Australian and her mother is Swiss, and she speaks German and French in addition to her native English. As a child, Lucas lived in Cairns, Queensland. She also lived in Switzerland and Kakadu, in the Northern Territory. Lucas went to St. Monica's College in Cairns.
Lucas was involved in drama during her school years and attended courses at Victorian College of Arts and Queensland University of Technology. But Lucas had never pursued commercial roles until Sharron Meissner, a Sydney talent agent, claims she "discovered" Lucas while she was vacationing in Port Douglas. She auditioned for the role of Kit Hunter in Home and Away (now played by Amy Mizzi); although the producer of the show, Julie McGauran, felt that role was not right for Isabel, she was sufficiently impressed to have a new character, Tasha Andrews, created for her. Lucas won a Logie Award (for new popular talent) for her performance on the program. Playing Tasha Andrews on Home and Away was Lucas' first television role. She appeared in an American television commercial for Crest toothpaste. Lucas was cast as Gwen in the Steven Spielberg World War II miniseries, The Pacific. She appeared in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen as Alice. Reports[specify] suggested that although assigned to the William Morris Talent Agency in Los Angeles through the auspices of Meissner Management, Lucas obtained the role of Alice in her native Australia before moving permanently to America. It has been claimed that Lucas was handpicked by Steven Spielberg. Michael Bay, director and producer of Transformers, has denied that Spielberg influenced the decision to cast her. Her subsequent theatrical releases included Daybreakers (8 January 2010) and Red Dawn (21 November 2012).
In 2009, she was cast in film Red Dawn alongside Josh Peck, Josh Hutcherson and Home and Away cast mate and former real-life love Chris Hemsworth. The film was originally going to be released in late 2010, but due to financial problems it got pushed back to September 2011. The film was officially released on 21 November 2012.
In 2011, Lucas was also cast as goddess of wisdom, Athena in Relativity Studios' "Immortals".
In October 2007, Lucas was part of a group of 30 people from Surfers for Cetaceans, including American actress Hayden Panettiere, surfers David Rastovich and Vaya Phrachanh who took part in a protest against dolphin hunting drive in Taiji, Wakayama, Japan. The group paddled out on surfboards to the dolphins to attempt to stop the hunt, but they were forced to turn around after being intercepted by one of the fishing boats. They drove straight to Osaka airport and left the country to avoid being arrested for trespassing by the Japanese police. There is still an outstanding arrest warrant for Lucas in Japan. Many Japanese consider this kind of act as an attack on their culture. In a news interview, Lucas stated that this was for purely economic reasons, claiming polls show that 70% of Japanese oppose whaling. Taiji's fishery cooperative union argues that these protesters "continue willfully to distort the facts about this fishery" and that the protesters' agendas are "based neither on international law nor on science but rather on emotion for economic self-interest".
Lucas is a spokesperson for the Australian National Breast Cancer Foundation and supports many organisations, including World Vision, The Humour Foundation, Women Against Violence, Oxfam Community Aid Abroad, Global Green Plan, Save the Whales Again and Sea Shepherd.
In 2010, Lucas and the Summit on the Summit team climbed to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro to raise awareness about the global clean water crisis.
|2003–06||Home and Away||Tasha Andrews||Television series|
|2009||Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen||Alice||Nominated – MTV Movie Award for Best WTF Moment|
|2009||The Waiting City||Scarlett|
|2010||The Wedding Party||Anna Petrov|
|2011||A Heartbeat Away||Mandy Riddick|
|2012||Red Dawn||Erica Martin|
- "Meet the Cast Isabel Lucas". Home and Away – Yahoo!7. Archived from the original on 28 November 2005.[dead link]
- "Isabel Lucas". IMDB.com. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- Marcy Medina (18 June 2009). "Coming to America: Isabel Lucas". WWD (Women's Wear Daily) Issue 06/18/2009. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Transformers Star Isabel Lucas". Men.Style.com. p. 2. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Isabel Lucas To Appear in second film". TFW2005. 7 May 2008. Retrieved 8 May 2008.
- "Visit Victoria TV Commercial Fact Page".[dead link]
- "Isabel Lucas lands lead role in Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love film clip". Herald Sun. The Herald and Weekly Times. 14 November 2012. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Lucas prepared for jail in anti-whaling fight". Ninemsn (PBL Media & Microsoft). 11 December 2007. Retrieved 13 January 2008.
- "TV Star In Japan Dolphin Cull Clash". Sky News (News Corporation). 1 November 2007.[dead link]
- (Japanese) "Cypress.ne.jp". "Japanese fishermen working in Taiji’s traditional drive fishery were yet again harassed earlier this month by representatives of an eco-terrorist organization." (English version below Japanese text)
- "Annual Report 2004-2005 Editorial_Art.indd" (PDF). National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). 2005.[dead link]
- "World Vision Australia".[dead link]
- "Humour Foundation – Smile Day 2004". Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Women Against Violence,".
- "Fit, fabulous and 40 – Celebrate Oxfam Australia’s Walk against Want". Oxfam Australia. 14 March 2006. Archived from the original on 2008-07-23.
- "Melbourne 2030" (PDF). DSE086 newsletter 09.indd. Retrieved 24 January 2010.[dead link]
- "Save the WHALES Again- Japanese Boycott". Retrieved 24 January 2010.[dead link]
- "Sea Shepherd Conservation society". Retrieved 21 February 2012.
- "Isabel Lucas character Sam has cruel intentions in Transformers". The Daily Telegraph (Australia). 13 June 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2010. "A film full of giant robots, explosions, fight scenes and scantily-clad babes doesn't seem like the most natural choice of projects for a vegetarian anti-whaling activist who listens to Billie Holiday, Marvin Gaye and Al Green."
- Meet the 2010 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity Winners!. PETAAsiaPacific.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Isabel Lucas|