This page contains a list of user images about Impersonator which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Impersonator news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
A couple of friends step up their hat game.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
An impersonator is someone who imitates or copies the behavior or actions of another. There are many reasons for someone to be an impersonator, some common ones being as follows:
- Entertainment: An entertainer impersonates a celebrity, generally for entertainment, and makes fun of their recent scandals or known behavior patterns. Especially popular objects of impersonation are Elvis (see Elvis impersonator), Michael Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, and Lenin. Entertainers who impersonate multiple celebrities as part of their act, can be sorted into impressionists and celebrity impersonators.
- Crime: As part of a criminal act such as identity theft. This is usually where the criminal is trying to assume the identity of another, in order to commit fraud, such as accessing confidential information, or to gain property not belonging to them. Also known as social engineering and impostors.
- Decoys, used as a form of protection for political and military figures. This involves an impersonator who is employed (or forced) to perform during public appearances, to mislead observers.
- Sowing discord, causing people to fight, or dislike each other for social, business or political gain.
Celebrity impersonators 
Celebrity impersonators are entertainers who look similar to celebrities and dress in such a way as to imitate them.
Impersonators are known as look-alikes, impressionist, imitators and tribute artists. The interest may have originated with the need or desire to see a celebrity who has died. One of the most prominent examples of this phenomenon is the case of Elvis Presley. There are claimed to be more Elvis impersonators and tribute artists in the world than for any other celebrity.
Notable impersonators 
- Rich Little (perhaps the most well-known impersonator, called "The Man of a Thousand Voices")
- Will Ferrell
- Tina Fey
- Steve Bridges
- Dana Carvey
- Jimmy Fallon (does regular impersonations, but better known for impersonating famous singers)
- Darrell Hammond
- Jay Jason
- El Moreno Michael
- Vaughn Meader
- Reggie Brown
- Kevin Spacey
- Larry Storch
- Moin Akhter
- Aries Spears
- Clay Jenkinson portrays Thomas Jefferson, Meriwether Lewis, Theodore Roosevelt and Robert Oppenheimer and others.
- Joe Wiegand portrays 26th US President, Theodore Roosevelt
- Hal Holbrook has portrayed Mark Twain
- Mike Randall has portrayed Mark Twain and Charles Dickens
- Val Kilmer has portrayed Mark Twain
- Jan Leighton, famous for his impersonations of historical figures
See also 
- False flag
- Police impersonation
- Soundboard, victim soundboard
- Tribute act
- "Impersonator". The Free Dictionary. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- Baker, Bob (March 3, 2005). "King of Pop impersonator star of E! trial re-enactment". The Seattle Times.