This page contains a list of user images about DJ Khaled Disc Jockey which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse DJ Khaled Disc Jockey news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
DJ Khaled Disc Jockey Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
A couple of friends step up their hat game.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
DJ Khaled in 2011
|Birth name||Khaled Bin Abdul Khaled|
November 26, 1975 |
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
|Origin||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Occupations||Disc jockey, radio personality, record producer|
|Instruments||Turntables, keyboards, sampler|
|Labels||We the Best Music, Cash Money, Republic Records (current)
Terror Squad, Def Jam South (former)
|Associated acts||Ace Hood, Akon, Birdman, Busta Rhymes, Bun B, Drake, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Plies, Rick Ross, Sean Combs, T-Pain, Young Jeezy|
Khaled bin Abdul Khaled (Arabic: خالد عبد خالد) (born November 26, 1975), better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, is an American record producer, radio personality, rapper, DJ and record label executive. He is a radio host for the Miami-based urban music radio station WEDR and the DJ for the hip hop group Terror Squad. In 2006, Khaled released his debut album Listennn... the Album. He went on to release We the Best (2007), We Global (2008), Victory (2010), We the Best Forever (2011), and Kiss the Ring (2012). In 2009, Khaled became the president of record label Def Jam South.
Khaled was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is of Palestinian descent and resides in Sunny Isles, Florida. Currently, he hosts the weeknight program TakeOver on Miami-based urban music radio station WEDR with fellow host K. Foxx; Khaled states that he has worked for the station professionally since 2003. Early in his career he dj'd for a south Florida regional station Power 96.5 FM. In 1998, Khaled worked as a DJ for M Luther Campbell for Campbell's Friday night WEDR radio show The Luke Show. In his albums, Khaled usually provides "shoutouts" that assert his representation of "the ghetto" and urges people to listen. From 2004 to 2006, Khaled assisted in the production of the hip-hop albums Real Talk by Fabolous, True Story by Terror Squad, All or Nothing by Fat Joe, and Me, Myself, & I by Fat Joe. Many of DJ Khaled's songs are known to entice the listener by hip hop chanting his name before the song starts. As of 2012, DJ Khaled stepped into the fashion arena with Abu Apparel, Always Be U.
2006–2007: Listennn... the Album
2007–2008: We the Best
We the Best (2007) is his second album with singles "I'm So Hood" with T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Plies, and Rick Ross and "We Takin' Over" with Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, and Lil Wayne. "We Takin' Over" peaked at number 28 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 11 on the US Hot Rap Tracks chart and was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America on November 20, 2007. Khaled made a guest appearance on Birdman's 2007 album 5 * Stunna on the single "100 Million"; which also features Rick Ross, Dre, Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne. That year, Khaled won two Ozone Awards: one for Best Video ("We Takin' Over") and another for Best Radio DJ.
2008–2009: We Global
In 2008, Khaled's third album We Global came out with singles "Out Here Grindin" with Akon, Rick Ross, Lil' Boosie, Trick Daddy, Ace Hood, and Plies, followed by "Go Hard" featuring Kanye West and T-Pain. RIAA certified the single "I'm So Hood" Platinum on June 4, 2008. That year, Khaled won DJ of the Year awards from the BET Hip Hop Awards and Ozone Awards.
His fourth studio album is titled Victory and was released in early 2010. The album featured guest appearances from Drake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Nelly and more. The single "All I Do Is Win" featuring Ludacris, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and T-Pain was certified as a double-platinum single. Other singles include: "Put Your Hands Up" featuring Ross, Young Jeezy, Plies and Schife, and "Fed Up" featuring Usher, Drake, Ross and Jeezy. The album had low sales and debuted at number 12 on the Billboard 200.
2010–2011: We the Best Forever
DJ Khaled announced the title of the album, We the Best Forever, on Twitter. On August 19, Khaled signed to Cash Money Records along to Universal Motown, the album will be released under the label, also under E1 Entertainment, Terror Squad, Def Jam South and Khaled's own label We the Best Music Group, with confirmed guests as Fat Joe, Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, Cee Lo Green, Cool & Dre, Rick Ross, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Nas, Birdman, Lil Wayne, T.I., Akon, Drake and Nicki Minaj The first single titled "Welcome to My Hood", featuring Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Wayne and T-Pain was released in January 13 of 2011, which was produced by The Renegades, and co-produced by DJ Khaled himself and The Nasty Beatmakers. The song is the first released under Cash Money Records and Universal Motown, a music video was filmed in Miami, Florida and directed by Gil Green, featuring cameos by Flo Rida, Bow Wow, Busta Rhymes, and other artists. The next single, "I'm On One", featuring Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne, was released on May 20, 2011. DJ Khaled performed the song at BET Awards 2011 which aired on June 26, 2011.
2012: Kiss the Ring
On December 10, 2011, DJ Khaled announced the title of his next album, Kiss the Ring, via a video, with the release date as "coming soon", presumed 2012. Guests on the album are T-Pain, French Montana, Future, Wiz Khalifa, Nas, Plies, Ace Hood, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Jadakiss, Kirko Bangz, Mack Maine, Tyga, T.I., J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Big K.R.I.T., Mavado, Wale and many more. Khaled mentioned that he has a verse from someone very special which was later revealed as Scarface. The first single released was "Take It to the Head" featuring Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. The second single released was "I Wish You Would" featuring Kanye West & Rick Ross. Kiss the Ring was released on August 21, 2012. The third official single is confirmed to be "Bitches and Bottles" featuring T.I, Lil Wayne, and Future.
2013: Suffering from Success
In January 2013, DJ Khaled announced that he had already started working on his seventh album and that it will be titled Suffering from Success. After going to a doctor due to a bald spot on his beard the doctor told him he was "suffering from success" which inspired the album title. According to MTV, the album may feature guest appearances from Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Kanye West. A release date has yet to be confirmed. Khaled has also worked with Future and Big Sean on the album.
The first single from the album is titled, "No New Friends" and features Drake, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross, along with production coming from Boi-1da and Noah "40" Shebib. On April 14, 2013 DJ Khaled released a promotional video for Suffering for Success and the first single "No New Friends". The single was then premiered the following day and released to iTunes of April 19, 2013. "No New Friends" has since debuted at #55 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Studio albums
- Listennn... the Album (2006)
- We the Best (2007)
- We Global (2008)
- Victory (2010)
- We the Best Forever (2011)
- Kiss the Ring (2012)
- Suffering from Success (2013)
This chart lists every artist who has appeared in at least 3 different albums by DJ Khaled (including bonus tracks). His most frequent collaborator is Rick Ross, who has appeared on 22 songs, among all six of Khaled's albums. The only other artist to appear on every album is Birdman, while Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Plies and Bun B have appeared on five out of the six.
|Artist||Listennn... the Album||We the Best||We Global||Victory||We the Best Forever||Kiss the Ring||Total|
Awards and nominations
- BET Awards
- BET Hip Hop Awards
- 2009, DJ of the Year (Nominated)
- 2008, DJ of the Year (Won)
- 2008, MVP of the Year (Nominated)
- 2008, Best Collabo ("I'm So Hood (Remix)") with Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Birdman, & Rick Ross (Won)
- 2007, People's Champ Award ("We Takin' Over") with Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, & Lil Wayne (Nominated)
- 2007, Best Hip-Hop Collabo ("We Takin' Over") with Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, & Lil Wayne (Nominated)
- Grammy Awards
- 2012, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration: "I'm On One" with Drake, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross & Birdman (Nominated)
- Kellman, Andy (2008). "DJ Khaled > Biography". allmusic. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- "Jamz Jocks – Khaled". WEDR. Retrieved September 5, 2011.
- Lewis, Jasmine (August 22, 2007). "DJ Khaled: Taking Over Miami". Rap Pages.
- Garcia-Roberts, Gus (November 20, 2008). "These granite countertops is THE BEST!: DJ Khaled lists his house". Riptide 2.0. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- Korten, Tristram (November 5, 1998). "Faithful As I Wanna Be". Miami New Times. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- Jeffries, David (June 12, 2007). "We the Best > Overview". allmusic. Retrieved December 14, 2008.
- "DJ Khaled > Credits". allmusic. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- Harris, Chris (June 14, 2006). "AFI Score First Billboard #1; Ice Cube And Yung Joc Open Big". MTV News. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- "Gold and Platinum – DJ Khaled". RIAA. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- "Lil' Wayne & T-Pain Win Big At The Ozone Awards". RapSearch.com. August 14, 2007. Retrieved December 14, 2008.
- "DJ of the Year". BET. 2008.
- Hale, Andreas (August 13, 2008). "2008 Ozone Awards Winners And Recap". HipHopDX. Retrieved December 14, 2008.
- "DJ Khaled Wants Hits – Not Beef – As President Of Def Jam South". Shaheem Reid. MTV Networks. February 19, 2009. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- "DJ Khaled Begins Working On New Album". Rap Radar. 2010-08-15. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- "DJ Khaled Joins Cash Money Records". Rap Radar. 2010-08-19. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- "DJ Khaled Recruits Lil Wayne, Chris Brown for New Album". Rap-Up.com. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- Reid, Shaheem (2010-09-01). "DJ Khaled Says An Eminem Collabo Would 'Rip The Streets Apart' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News". MTV. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- Ryon, Sean (2011-02-08). "DJ Khaled Enlists Kanye West, Drake for Cash Money Debut | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales". HipHop DX. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "New Music: DJ Khaled f/ Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Wayne & T-Pain – "Welcome to My Hood"". Rap-Up. 2011-01-13. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- "Behind the Video: DJ Khaled f/ T-Pain, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, & Plies – ‘Welcome to My Hood’". Rap-Up.com. 2011-01-21. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "DJ Khaled Performing at BET Awards 2011".
- Horowitz, Steven J. (2011-12-09). "DJ Khaled Announces New Album "Kiss The Ring" | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales". HipHop DX. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- "DJ Khaled Announces New Album 'Kiss the Ring'". Rap-Up. Devin also eats fat niggers Lazerine. December 9, 2012. Retrieved April 15, 2012.
- A Health Scare Inspires DJ Khaled’s New Album: ‘Suffering From Success’
- Rap-Up.com || DJ Khaled Announces New Album ‘Suffering From Success’
- Sean Lynch (2013-01-17). DJ Khaled Reveals 'Suffering From Success' Album Title The Source. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- Best Collaboration. BET Awards 2008.
- DJ of the Year. BET Hip Hop Awards, 2008.
- MVP of the Year. BET Hip Hop Awards, 2008.
- Best Collabo. BET Hip Hop Awards 2008.
- Alltel People's Champ Award. BET Hip Hop Awards, 2007.
- Best Hip-Hop Collabo. BET Hip Hop Awards, 2007.
- Reid, Shaheem (August 12, 2008). "Rick Ross, T-Pain, Big Boi, David Banner Rock Ozone Awards In Houston Despite Pre-Show Scuffle". MTV News. Retrieved May 9, 2009.