This page contains a list of user images about Commentary which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Commentary news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Watch the Behind The Scenes in this link below: http://youtu.be/36CLFOyaml0 Make sure to subscribe to this channel for new vids each week! http://youtube.com...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
Fun.'s music video for 'We Are Young' featuring Janelle Monáe from the full-length album, Some Nights - available now on Fueled By Ramen. Visit http://ournam...
|Look up commentaries or commentary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commentary may refer to:
- Play-by-play commentary, describing sporting events on TV or radio
- Colour commentary, supplementing play-by-play commentary with talk not directly about play
- Commentary or narration, the words in a documentary film
- Commentary (magazine), a U.S. public affairs journal, founded in 1945 and formerly published by the American Jewish Committee
- The audio commentary track for DVDs, an additional audio track that plays in real time with video and comments on the video
- Political commentary, criticism that is specific of or relevant to politics
- A literary commentary, or close reading
- Literary criticism, the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature
- A philological commentary, a line-by-line or even word-by-word explication
- Bible commentary, a critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially a religious text
- In Theravāda Buddhism commentaries on the Pāli Canon are known as atthakatha
- Informed criticism
- Topics covered by a discussion group
- Misspelling of Commentry, a place in central France
- Commentaries is a work attributed to Taautus
- A number of works by or attributed to Julius Caesar, most notably:
- The Commentaries on the Laws of England, a 1769 treatise on law
- Commentary! The Musical, the musical commentary accompanying Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
- In-Theater Audio Commentary, viewing a film in a theater while listening to commentary on a portable audio player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.