This page contains a list of user images about As which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse As news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48070735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
An Epic Rap Battle to determine who is the more manly man. Get the Song on iTunes: http://bit.ly/ERBofManliness Check out the Behind the Scenes: http://youtu...
|Look up As or as in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AS (or similar) may refer to:
Science and technology 
- A. S. (automobile), a small French car in the 1920s
- ActionScript, a programming language originally developed by Macromedia and currently by Adobe for developing Flash and Flex applications
- as (Unix), generic name for the assembler program as used on Unix systems
- Aggregate supply, the total supply of goods, in economics
- Almost surely or a.s., in probability theory, an event with probability 1
- Associate of Science, an American Associate's degree
- Arsenic (As), the element of atomic number 33
- Australian Standard, usually followed by the standard number
- Autonomous system (Internet), a collection of IP networks
- Arcsecond, 1⁄60 arcminute, a unit of angular measurement
- Attosecond or as, one trillionth (long scale) (10−18) or one quintillionth (short scale) (10−18) of a second, a unit of time
- Attosiemens or aS, one trillionth (long scale) (10−18) or one quintillionth (short scale) (10−18) of a siemens, a unit of electric conductance
- Authentication server, a server that provides authentication services to users
- AS, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "submarine tender"
- Angelman syndrome, a neuro-genetic disorder
- Ankylosing spondylitis, a systemic arthritis of the spine and related joints
- Aortic stenosis, a valvular heart disease
- Asperger syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder
- Autism spectrum
- .as, the Internet country code top-level domain for American Samoa
- As, Belgium, a municipality in Belgium
- Ås, a municipality in Akershus county, Norway
- Ås, Sør-Trøndelag, a village in Tydal municipality in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway
- Ås, Swedish name for Harju quarter in Helsinki, Finland
- Aš, a town in the Czech Republic
- Æsir are called "ás", "áss", or "ǫ́ss" in Norse.
- Ossetians were called As or Asi by the Georgians and Russians in the past
- Aksjeselskap or A/S, a type of Norwegian stock-based company
- Aktieselskab or A/S, a type of Danish stock-based company
- Abilene and Southern Railway
- Akademiska Sångföreningen or The Academic Male Voice Choir of Helsinki, a Finnish choir
- Alaska Airlines, IATA airline designator
- Armée secrète, French resistance organization
- Armée secrète (Belgium), Belgian resistance organization
- A.S. Roma, Italian football club
- Australian Standards
- Diario AS, a Spanish sports newspaper
Other uses 
- Addressed to the Subject, the English name for the Unicode symbol ℁, (aux bons soins de), which is the French-language equivalent of ℅.
- Adult Swim, an adult-oriented block of programming on Cartoon Network
- Anabolic Steroids, AS is an abbreviation often used on online bodybuilding forums
- Anglo-Saxon, a progenitor language of Modern English
- Annunciation Style (A.S.), used to denote dates documented in British History falling before March 25 for any year before 1752, that are now considered to be in the following years with the adoption of January 1 as New Year's Day.
- Anti-submarine warfare
- AS Level, a qualification in the United Kingdom; half an A Level
- As (Roman coin), a coin and weight unit
- "As" (song), a song by Stevie Wonder
- Assamese language, ISO 639 language code
- NATO country code for Australia
See also 
- AS-level (disambiguation)
- Aas (surname)
- All pages beginning with "AS"
- All pages with titles containing "AS"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.