This page contains a list of user images about Anvita which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Anvita news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Unfaithful. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on Feb. 15, 2012. http://vevo.com/certified http://youtu...
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Anvita Health is a health care analytics company serving doctors, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, disease management companies, point-of-care IT systems, personal health record (PHR) providers, and other clinical providers. Anvita Health provides the analytics engine for Google Health. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Anvita Health’s technology helps address interoperability and data sharing concerns by integrating its engine into existing technological infrastructures and “translating” data across disparate platforms in real time.
Anvita Health was founded by physicians in 2000 as SafeMed to help prevent avoidable medical errors. Its name change in 2009 to Anvita Health signaled an expansion of the company’s focus beyond drug safety to also include point-of-care clinical decision support, gaps in care analysis, prioritization of patient interventions, predictive modeling, semantic interoperability, quantitative health risk adjustment, and comparative effectiveness.
Anvita Health recently launched the Anvita Mobile Viewer, which allows Google Health users to access their personal health records via mobile devices, representing the first interoperable PHR viewable on a mobile phone.
- "Google Health Gets Personalized Advice From SafeMed". InformationWeek. 4 March 2008. Retrieved 2 February 2009.
- "SafeMed Gets the Call". San Diego Union-Tribune. 20 March 2008. Retrieved 3 March 2009.
- "Health Care Analytics Pioneer SafeMed Becomes Anvita Health, Expands Software Solutions". Anvita Health. 2 Feb 2009. Retrieved 3 March 2009.
- "P4P, Change & Vested Interests". Chilmark Research. 6 Feb 2008. Retrieved 4 February 2009.
- "Clinical decision support tool assists in imaging test orders". Healthcare IT News. 31 July 2008. Retrieved 4 February 2009.
- "App Puts PHRs on Cell Phones". Health Data Management. 4 February 2009. Retrieved 4 February 2009.