This page contains a list of user images about AVC-Intra which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse AVC-Intra news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
In memory of Dave Niehaus (1935-2010). All proceeds benefit the Rainier Vista Boys and Girls Club. Video Directed by Jason Koenig (JkoePhoto.com) Video and M...
|This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in an overly promotional tone. (June 2012)|
AVC-Intra is a type of video coding developed by Panasonic that is fully compliant with the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC standard and additionally follows the SMPTE RP 2027–2007 recommended practice specification. AVC-Intra is available in a number of Panasonic's high definition broadcast products, such as, for example, their P2 card equipped broadcast cameras. It is now also supported in various products made by other companies.
Panasonic announced AVC-Intra codec support in April 2007. The use of AVC-Intra provides production quality HD video at bit rates more normally associated with ENG (Electronic news gathering) applications, permitting full resolution, 10 bit field capture of high quality HD imagery in one piece camera-recorders.
AVC-Intra is intended to serve needs of video professionals who have to store HD digital video on digital storage media for editing and archiving purposes. It defines 10-bit intra-frame only compression, which is easy for editing and preserves maximum video quality. The technology significantly outperforms the older HDV (MPEG2 based) and DVCPRO HD (DV based) formats, allowing the codec in certain conditions to maintain better quality in half the storage space of DVCPRO HD.
Technical details 
There are two classes;
- AVC-Intra 50:
- nominally 50 Mbit/s, size of each frame is fixed
- CABAC entropy coding only.
- 1920 × 1080 formats are High 10 Intra Profile, Level 4
- 1280 × 720 formats are High 10 Intra Profile, Level 3.2
- 4:2:0 chrominance sampling
- frames are horizontally scaled by 3/4 (1920x1080 is scaled to 1440x1080. 1280 × 720 is scaled to 960x720)
- AVC-Intra 100:
Common to both classes;
- Frame rates: 1920 × 1080 (23.98p / 25p / 29.97p / 50i / 59.94i), 1280 × 720 (23.98p / 25p / 29.97p / 50p / 59.94p)
- 10 bit luma and chroma
Panasonic implementation of AVC-Intra codec has following limitations: 8 × 8 transform only, 8 × 8 intra prediction only, 10 slices per picture, MBAFF for interlace material, custom quantization matrices for each class and each resolution.
The Panasonic AVC-Ultra family defines an additional three new encoding parameters within the MPEG-4 Part 10 standard, utilizing up to the 4:4:4 Intra Predictive Profile, as well as an additional low bitrate proxy recording mode.
The most efficient new parameter within AVC-Ultra is by Panasonic called, AVC-LongG. AVC-LongG enables compression of video resolutions up to 1920 × 1080 @ 23.97, 25 and 29.97p, with 10 bits of pixel depth at 4:2:2 color sampling, at data rates as low as 25 Mbit / sec.
More over, the AVC-Intra Class 50/100 is now extended to Class 200 and Class 4:4:4. The Class 200 mode extends the bitrate to 226 Mbit / sec for 1080/23,97p, while the Class 4:4:4 extends the possible resolution from 720p to 4K with pixel depths at 10 and 12 bits.
The bitrate settings for Class 4:4:4 varies between 200 and 440 Mbit / sec depending on the resolution, frame rate and bit depth. Both the Class 200 and the Class 4:4:4 are Intra-only coding modes.
The AVC-Proxy mode enables extremely fast ENG content delivery and offline edits of 720p and 1080p video at bitrates varying between 800 Kbit to 3,5 Mbit / sec at 8 bits of pixel depth.
Third Party Support 
- Avid's Media Composer 3.5.0 provides support via Avid Media Access (AMA), a new plug-in architecture
- Apple's Final Cut Pro 7 provides native AVC-Intra decoding within a ProRes 422 timeline.
- MXF4mac offers an AVC-Intra codec for QuickTime that allows to export AVC-Intra and to set up native AVC-Intra timelines in Final Cut Pro.
- EVS Broadcast Equipment has announced AVC-Intra 100 support for their XT+, XT and XS server family
- MainConcept offer an AVC-Intra encoder and decoder as part of their Codec SDK
- Harris Corporation announced AVC-Intra support for the NEXIO AMP line of video servers at NAB 2008
- Omneon Inc has announced AVC-Intra support for their Spectrum and MediaDeck products
- Quantel demonstrated AVC-Intra workflow at NAB 2007, and released to customers in 2008 with their V4 software.
- Grass Valley has announced native support for AVC-Intra in Edius 4.5
- Adobe's After Effects CS5 provides native AVC-Intra decoding.
- Vanguard Software Solutions provides an H.264/AVC PC SDK capable of encoding at 100 Mbit/s in real-time
- FFmpeg and Libav support decoding of both forms of AVC-Intra
- ATEME AVC-I Contribution Encoders
Third Party Implementation (IP Cores) 
- CoreEL Technologies (http://www.coreel.com) provides AVC-Intra Class 50 and AVC-Intra Class 100 IP cores.
- http://www.jointwave.com |Jointwave provides AVC-Intra 50 and AVC-Intra 100 Codec IP.
- Vanguard Software Solutions provides AVC-Intra 50 and 100 encoder IP (up to AVC-Ultra: 1080p60 at 300 Mbit/s).
- Nethra Imaging provides AVC-Intra 50 and 100 encoder IP.
- "AVC-Intra (H.264 Intra) Compression, Technical Overview". Retrieved 2008-01-29.
- "AVC-Intra FAQ". Retrieved 2008-01-29.
- "SMPTE RP 2027–2007, "AVC Intra-Frame Coding Specification for SSM Card Applications"".
- "AJ-HPX2000 brochure". Retrieved 2008-01-29.
- "AVC-Intra Technical Overview by Panasonic Broadcast".(French)
- "Avid Announces Surge of Third-Party Integrations at NAB ’09". Avid.
- "AVC-Intra QT". MXF4mac.
- "EVS announces support of AVC-Intra".
- "MainConcept SDKs". MainConcept. Archived from the original on 12 October 2010. Retrieved 24 September 2010.
- "Omneon Server support for Panasonic's Advanced AVC-Intra HD format".
- "Quantel demonstrates AVC-Intra".
- "Schweizer Fernsehen and tv productioncenter zürich (tpc) choose Quantel".
- "V4 – for Enterprise sQ and Newsbox HD".
- "Thomson's Grass Valley Boosts EDIUS Capabilities and User Interface".
- "Supported import formats". Adobe.
- "H.264/AVC Professional SDKs". Vanguard Software Solutions. Archived from the original on 5 October 2010. Retrieved 22 Oct 2010.
- "VSS AVC-I Hardware Encoder". Vanguard Software Solutions. Retrieved 22 Oct 2010.
- "Git commit". FFmpeg git.
- "AVC-Intra Codec Search Result". Retrieved 2009-10-08.