This page contains a list of user images about (42301) 2001 UR163 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse (42301) 2001 UR163 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo THE LONELY ISLAND - THE WACK ALBUM - JUNE 11th! Pre-order THE WACK ALBUM DIRECT: http://...
Play the DUDE PERFECT GAME here! iPhone - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPhone Android - http://bit.ly/DPGameAndroid iPad - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPad Tweet! http://bit....
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
Ellen weighed in on the conversation surrounding the policies of Abercrombie & Fitch.
Please take a second and LIKE+FAV this video! :D I worked really hard on it. Also : SHARE THIS VIDEO with friends:) Twitter/Facebook/Websites *brofist* More ...
BLOOPERS & PAC MAN+PONG: http://bit.ly/vg2XTRAS WATCH EN ESPAÑOL: http://youtu.be/Os1npZHzudw WATCH PART 1 w/ SUPER MARIO, ZELDA, + MORE: http://youtu.be/9bK...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Download our new album R.E.V.O. here: http://smarturl.it/revo WOTE merch available here: http://bit.ly/xZolh7 "Somebody That I Used To Know" Mp3 available he...
Buy Now! iTunes: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Amazon: http://smarturl.it/UnApologeticDlxmp3 Music video by Rihanna performing Stay (Live on SNL). ©: 20...
|Discovered by||Kitt Peak (695)|
|Discovery date||October 21, 2001|
|MPC designation||(42301) 2001 UR163|
|Minor planet category||4:9 resonance|
|Epoch December 31, 2006 (JD 2454100.5)|
|Aphelion||66.106 AU (9889.356 Gm)|
|Perihelion||36.756 AU (5498.582 Gm)|
|Semi-major axis||51.431 AU (7693.969 Gm)|
|Orbital period||368.85 a (134721.208 d)|
|Average orbital speed||4.07 km/s|
|Longitude of ascending node||301.769°|
|Argument of perihelion||342.639°|
|Dimensions||636 km (assumed)|
|Spectral type||(Super red; highest B-R) B-V=1.44; V-R=0.84; B-R=2.28|
|Absolute magnitude (H)||4.05|
(42301) 2001 UR163, also written as (42301) 2001 UR163, is a likely dwarf planet that resides in the scattered disc. It was discovered on October 21, 2001 by the Deep Ecliptic Survey (DES) program at Kitt Peak. Light-curve-amplitude analysis shows only small deviations, suggesting that 2001 UR163 is a spheroid with small albedo spots. Mike Brown's website lists it as a highly likely dwarf planet, but the diameter of the object has never been measured.
2001 UR163 has the reddest color index of any object in the Solar System. On October 31, 2002, the 3.6 meter Canada-France-Hawaii telescope observed 2001 UR163 set a record red reading of B-R=2.28. This makes 2001 UR163 even redder than 5145 Pholus, (119070) 2001 KP77, 90377 Sedna, and comet C/2001 T4. Reddening of the spectrum is caused by cosmic irradiaton by ultraviolet radiation and charged particles. Becoming bluer in the spectrum is caused by impact collisions exposing the interior of an object. In the visible spectrum 2001 UR163 would appear orange-brown depending on its albedo.
- Marsden, Brian G. (2001-11-14). "MPEC 2001-V57: 2001 QX322, 2001 UR163, 2001 VN71". IAU Minor Planet Center. Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. Retrieved 2010-01-06. (K01UG3R*)
- "List Of Centaurs and Scattered-Disk Objects". Minor Planet Center. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- Marc W. Buie (2003-10-23). "Orbit Fit and Astrometric record for 42301". SwRI (Space Science Department). Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- "JPL Small-Body Database Browser: 42301 (2001 UR163)". 2003-10-23 last obs. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- Wm. Robert Johnston. "List of Known Trans-Neptunian Objects". Johnston's Archive. Archived from the original on 24 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "AstDys (42301) 2001UR163 Ephemerides". Department of Mathematics, University of Pisa, Italy. Archived from the original on 2009-04-18. Retrieved 2009-03-19.
- Gonzalo Tancredi and Sofía Favre (13-Oct-2008?). "Dwarf Planet & Plutoid Headquarters". Portal Uruguayo de Astronomía. Retrieved 2010-09-22. (Which are the dwarfs in the Solar System?)
- Tancredi, G., & Favre, S. (2008) Which are the dwarfs in the Solar System?. Depto. Astronomía, Fac. Ciencias, Montevideo, Uruguay; Observatorio Astronómico Los Molinos, MEC, Uruguay. Retrieved 10-08-2011
- Michael E. Brown. "How many dwarf planets are there in the outer solar system? (updates daily)". California Institute of Technology. Retrieved 2011-08-25.
- The Meudon Multicolor Survey (2MS) of Centaurs and Trans-Neptunian objects
- TNO Colors
- KBO Surface Colors
- Orbital simulation from JPL (Java) / Ephemeris
- Red Planetoid Sedna covered in tar-colored sludge