This page contains a list of user images about 씨제스 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse 씨제스 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Music video by Rihanna performing Unfaithful. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on Feb. 15, 2012. http://vevo.com/certified http://youtu...
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Tweet! http://bit.ly/TqQ3oP Illegal street racers take on the law in the world's most intense police chase! Sort of. Special thanks to Rob and Big as well as...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
|Genre||K-pop, Korean drama|
|Founded||Seoul, South Korea (December 21, 2009 )|
|Headquarters||629-7, Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Number of locations||Seoul, Los Angeles|
|Key people||Baek Chang-ju (founder, CEO)|
|Revenue||32.6 billion won (2011)|
The agency was established to meet the management needs of Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun, then members of TVXQ, after the trio filed a lawsuit against their former record label, S.M. Entertainment. The singers met Baek Chang-ju in mid-2009, not long after they filed the lawsuit. Baek invested heavily in building the newly created band, JYJ's image and credibility after the Korean entertainment industry closed its doors on the artists perceived as "rebels" for going against their previous management.
- JYJ: C-JeS Entertainment functions as the management agency of the band, contrary to usual practices in K-pop, where an agency also functions as a record label with an exclusive contract. JYJ has no exclusive contract with C-JeS.
- "JYJ personifies the vision of agency executive". Korea JoongAng Daily. 2012-10-11. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "JYJ and Agency Receives Zero Profit From Its JYJ Member Expo". enewsworld. 2012-6-29. Retrieved 2013-2-4.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (9 March 2013). "Lee Jung Jae Becomes Family with JYJ and Song Ji Hyo". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- "이중계약 논란 JYJ “씨제스는 단순 에이전시” “멤버 개별 활동도 법적 문제없어”" (in Korean). Today Korea. 2010-10-15. Archived from the original on 2010-10-22. Retrieved 2013-2-5.